jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does the number of comments a hub has affect your opinion of it?

1. Khal Blogo profile image61
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

Does the number of comments a hub has affect your opinion of it?

2. bharath.adupa profile image71
    bharath.adupaposted 5 years ago

I dont think so. Number is not a factor to consider at all. It would be quality of the comment that matter's ones opinion.

3. My Minds Eye53 profile image60
    My Minds Eye53posted 5 years ago

The number might make me go take a look to see what is so interesting, but it wouldn't affect my opinion.

4. StephanieBCrosby profile image84
    StephanieBCrosbyposted 5 years ago

Absolutely not. As with anything, form your opinion for yourself. Sometimes people overlook an article at first, but then realize it has something very interesting to say. Then a hub that had none to very few comments will now have a ton. Did the writing or content get better? Probably not unless it was edited. But now it just hit the right pair of eyes and group.

5. Seeker7 profile image94
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

I don't think so. I read and comment on hubs that have attracted me either by their title, subject or hubber. So no matter how many or little comments the hub has, my opinion stays the same.

6. pstraubie48 profile image87
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

No, not at all. I comment as I am moved to by the content of the hub. I usually read hubs because I am interested in the topic. If I find useful, funny, or moving content, I comment accordingly.

7. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I don't think it would change my opinion of the hub, however I am less likely to comment if there are a large number of comments unless I have something really new and interesting to say, perhaps something that differs from the prevailing opinion.

working