After how many hubs did you begin to notice an increase in revenue?

1. dagny roth profile image80
    dagny rothposted 6 years ago

After how many hubs did you begin to notice an increase in revenue?

I realize it's the quality as well as traffic, etc.  but just curious if there was a number where you began to see it all add up.

2. profile image0
    freezbayposted 6 years ago

After the 4th or 5th one. You know its always better to write 1 great traffic attracting hub than writing 10 "just for fun" hubs! Because the earnings completely depend on the visitors you get. So, if you write an attracting Hub, you'll get more visitors than that you are supposed to get after writing random hubs just to make money. I suggest you check the latest search terms on Google terms and find a topic that suits ur purpose.
    Hey, please vote cz I wanna know if I answer good!

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

For me it hasn't been about the numbers going up the more Hubs I write, just that it takes a few weeks for the traffic to start coming in for my Hubs because readers share my Hubs on social networking sites. Many of my Hubs have been shared over 1000 times on social networking sites.  Some Hubs always have more views than others, it doesn't matter whether I've written more Hubs or even linked them to my previous Hubs, it seems like it's more about how popular a particular Hub is.  Hope this helps!

working