jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Which do you enjoy the most, posting questions or giving answers on Hub Pages?

1. Joan King profile image70
    Joan Kingposted 6 years ago

Which do you enjoy the most, posting questions or giving answers on Hub Pages?

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

I would love to ask more questions......

3. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I much prefer to answer questions already asked...........

There are so very few, here on HP, that I would trust to guide me...........

Just the way that it is.........on an open forum.

4. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

I appreciate the balance of both asking and answering questions. I love when people write awesome Hubs that answer my questions and I also like to create Hubs that answer other Hubber's questions. It's all about what you know, and what you want to know more about.

JSMatthew~

5. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I prefer to give the answer to a question. It's interesting to see people's opinions on various matters and to see how other people view them.

I answer a lot more questions than I ask. Most times I think of a question and it has already been asked!

6. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I really enjoy answering questions. Especially when they are unusual and interesting - like this one!!! Lol! If I can think of a really good question and it gets a good response, then I enjoy reading the feedback. But on the whole it's answering questions that I enjoy the most.

7. JamaGenee profile image85
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

I'm afraid I'm by nature a responder, not an initiator, so I prefer answering questions to asking them!

8. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

Giving answers. I don't seem to ask the right questions.

9. giopski profile image61
    giopskiposted 6 years ago

Both. Posting questions enables me to stir critical thinking especially to hubbers and inspire in a way to help them write a hub.  Answering questions help me put to practice what has been stored from my stock knowledge and learning.

10. madhuwillb profile image39
    madhuwillbposted 6 years ago

i enjoy answering to the questions why because we come to different aspect of answers

working