jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When you read hubs and leave comments, do you expect the hubbers you have read t

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

When you read hubs and leave comments, do you expect the hubbers you have read to do like wise?

In a broader perspective, do you follow people and expect them to follow you as well?

2. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image79
    ZIa Ahmed khanposted 6 years ago

I like to comment on hub when I see a good hub, to appreciate and encourage the writer I put my comment on it.

3. forall profile image62
    forallposted 5 years ago

No. Because they may not find reasons to comment my hubs or even to read them. I read a lot of hubs, vote up, choose a word to describe the hub, but rarely comment. I am trying to comment more these days because I know how much important it is to receive help, orientation, encouragement or appreciation. But I don't wait that those on whose hubs I commented follow me or read or comment my hubs. I do it because I want to do it without waiting for something in return. Also, I do not follow all the hubbers/hubs I comment.

4. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I almost always comment on any hub I read, unless it is really poorly written and I can't find something nice to say. Then it is better to keep your mouth shut.
    If I comment, I do not expect people to read my hubs. It is very nice when they do.
    If I follow someone, it is because I want to read more of their hubs and I not only do not expect them to follow me but unless they want to read my work, I do not want them to. Only follow someone whose work you are going to read.

5. vocalcoach profile image96
    vocalcoachposted 5 years ago

I have to admit that I do look forward to receiving a visit from hubbers that I have commented on.  And I do the same for the most part. Usually a relationship develops ending in a hub friendship.    I consider this a blessing. As relationships develop and I get to know the hubber better, I enjoy writing a hub about what interests that person. It's a win-win all the way around.

Thanks for posting this good question.

working