jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Plans for Thanksgiving

1. cutedoll profile image55
    cutedollposted 7 years ago

Hi

What are your special plans for thanksgiving? Do you write hubs for every special occassion of the year?

Thanx.

2. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I don't write Hubs for every special occasion.  If the mood strikes me I may.  smile

We have the traditional Thanksgiving dinner and lots of Thanksgiving "atmosphere" with the grown kids and my brother at our house.  It's nice, but there's not much to Hub about.  smile

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

HE HE HE!!!!! I love your new avitar.

1. Lisa HW profile image81
        Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I decided to switch back.  The old avatar (that I'm sick of at this point) has served me well (sort of).   smile

3. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

I am thinking about a thanksgiving hub, but only because its one of my favourite holidays. I have heard that writing seasonal topics are a good way to increase the value of your clicks for adsens tho.

4. cutedoll profile image55

I guess its too early to decide about thanksgiving right?

5. Paradise7 profile image83
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

I plan to spend Thanksgiving with my sister.  I already wrote a Thanksgiving hub, for an October HubMob topic.  (Thanksgiving is in October, in Canada).  It's called "Thanksgiving Special", and I'm quite proud of it, I shared a lot that I'm thankful for that many people take for granted.

6. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

It's best to write hubs about holidays a month or so ahead of time, to give it time to get indexed.

My Thanksgiving is also passed...I was sick so didn't do anything sad

7. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

We feed family and friends and usually take everyone out for a movie.

8. cutedoll profile image55

do you go for shopping after thanksgiving?

1. Lisa HW profile image81
      Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If there's one day when I don't shop, it's the day after Thanksgiving.  smile  Besides wanting to avoid any crowds, I like to stay in and put away all the dressy dishes once they've dried overnight.  Then, of course, we have an early dinner of leftovers.

working