jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

About how many hubbers have earned the 100M view accolade?

1. cydro profile image88
    cydroposted 5 years ago

About how many hubbers have earned the 100M view accolade?

Is there a place to find out? Just curious.

2. dialogue profile image66
    dialogueposted 5 years ago

Eagerly waiting to see the reply from those who have earned 100M view accolade.

3. Lady Wordsmith profile image82
    Lady Wordsmithposted 5 years ago

A hundred million?  One hundred MILLION?  They must be rich, beyond their wildest dreams! 

I can tell you that I'm not one of them!

LW.

4. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 5 years ago

I have no idea what the answer is to this question, but because I am a very ambitious and competitive person, I'm shooting for 100-million views. ;-)

5. Dawnrichard profile image61
    Dawnrichardposted 5 years ago

I am not sad but wish to be there someday. Congratulations whos are there in 100M Viewers.

6. Glenn Stok profile image100
    Glenn Stokposted 5 years ago

I only have a 100K accolade. A long way to go.

1. TripleAMom profile image86
      TripleAMomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You've done amazing.  Any suggestions for others?  I'm at 4 months, 29 hubs, and 2100 views.  Not doing as well as I'd like on the backlinks.

2. Glenn Stok profile image100
      Glenn Stokposted 5 years agoin reply to this

TripleAMom, Give it time, traffic starts slow and builds up over time. I wouldn't worry about backlinks either. They will happen as you get discovered. Just keep doing what you're doing. Looking over your profile I think you are off to a great start.

3. TripleAMom profile image86
      TripleAMomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Glenn, thanks for the encouragement.  I'm enjoying writing so I'll keep on with that.  Thanks for taking time to look.

4. Sage in a Cage profile image80
      Sage in a Cageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

From a total hubpages newbie all I can say is Wow! I can't even imagine getting 100K views. That's amazing. I hope you remind yourself of that sometimes.

7. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

There are a few authors who have achieved the 10 million view accolade.  But no one is anywhere near 100 million views yet.

You have to keep an eye out in the site feed or forums to catch the announcements of when someone hits a more rare milestone such as that.

8. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

Just earned 1K view last week and have a long way to my 100M view smile

working