jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many types of capsules do you use when writing a hub?

1. jdavis88 profile image95
    jdavis88posted 5 years ago

How many types of capsules do you use when writing a hub?

Do you simply use text capsules and the one photo capsule that pops up on a blank hub or do you try to incorporate as many capsules as you can (amazon, video, poll, etc).

2. Dale Hyde profile image82
    Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago

I will use at least one text and one photo along with ebay and Amazon. I have used the poll in quite a few as well. Several have the Google maps in them, and of course the video capsules.  I have experimented around with various aspects. I find that it will depend on the hub and the subject matter at times on how I will format the overall hub. Oh, I have also used the "rating" capsule in the few recipe hubs I have up and related recipe capsules.

3. Cathleena Beams profile image71
    Cathleena Beamsposted 5 years ago

I am usually using several text capsules, photo capsules and also incorporating a couple Amazon capsules now, besides the Adsense ones that are automatically included for us.  When I first started I kept things very simple, but I am beginning to branch out and do more now.

4. shalycriston profile image45
    shalycristonposted 5 years ago

I'm usually use tow or three text capsules, and in same or more quantity photo capsules. And also try for add an Video capsule if found related video.

5. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

I typically use several text modules, one photo module, one comment module, and one amazon module.

6. Escobana profile image73
    Escobanaposted 5 years ago

If possible I will add YouTube video's, Ebay products, Photos, Polls, Links and Maps.

In most of my Hubs I include all of these capsules because I just like the creative part about writing. Like creating an album of images and words.

Plain text and one picture can easily lead to Hubbers clicking away from your Hub.