jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Help with the earnings programme!!!!!

1. JBastow profile image81
    JBastowposted 5 years ago

Help with the earnings programme!!!!!

Hey, I was just wondering how long does it normally take for the money you have earned(for the previous month) to go into you're bank account?

2. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

In the U.S., the money will stay and accumulate on HubPages for the HubPages earning program until it reaches the minimum threshold - $50.  Once it reaches $50, it will be transferred to your PayPal account on the 28th of the next month.  We have to transfer the money from PayPal to our own account ourselves.

I'm not sure how it works in other countries.

3. nicregi profile image75
    nicregiposted 5 years ago

If you achieve $50 or more, you are entitle for the automatic cash out. If you didn't reach, you need to wait until you hit the min.

To answer your question, $50 is the minimum.

4. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

what happens to money from the previous month? I just checked my account this morning and it said 0. Did the money from last month just disappear? I am not in the US

1. Jason Marovich profile image89
      Jason Marovichposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Go to your Earnings page and select Ad Program Reports.  Change the filter from past month to all-time.

2. nochance profile image92
      nochanceposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Don't worry. It didn't disappear. To keep things simple hubpages just shows the amount for the current month. You can go into the reports and see your earnings from previous months.

5. Mr.Carroll profile image60
    Mr.Carrollposted 5 years ago

I may not be able to tell you long long it will take you to get your money,but I will tell you how to make more of it faster.It's Social media my friend.You See, when you write a hub you need to let it be seen (Via Facebook. Twitter, etc.) so you can get some prime time exposure and hence more capital in you account..hope this has helped

1. JBastow profile image81
      JBastowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Mr.Carroll