jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

To get your hubs read by viewers what is most important to do outside of good wr

1. Sheepsquatch profile image66
    Sheepsquatchposted 5 years ago

To get your hubs read by viewers what is most important to do outside of good writing?

If you want your work to be read and critiqued on hub pages what is the best action to take outside of the writing itself? Having good writing is the most important, but you have to introduce it to people. What works best for you?

2. BraidedZero profile image92
    BraidedZeroposted 5 years ago

Being apart of the Hub community is a big part of it. Comment on the Forum. Answer people's questions. Things like that.

3. somethgblue profile image88
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

That is a very good question considering all of the idiotic ones that are asked. The best way is to become part of the HubPages community, answer questions, Hop some Hubs and leave comments, follow writers you are interested in and some that are just good writers.

If I'm going to take the time to read an article 99% of the time I will leave a comment and vote on it, I actually think it is rude not to but many hubsters disagree with me on that one.

1. BraidedZero profile image92
      BraidedZeroposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree completely! If I read a hub I will always comment. Even if it's just me saying, nice hub.

4. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 5 years ago

I agree that being a part of the HubPages community is very important.

I would also add that practicing the art of writing and looking at HubPages as a long term project is also important. The more you write, the more you will be seen. Keep writing here for at least two years and you will see good returns as your hubs mature and you become known.

5. laurathegentleman profile image77
    laurathegentlemanposted 5 years ago

It's always a good idea to build up a reliable base of followers and to comment on others' writing and hubs! I know I'm more likely to read and comment on someone's new hub if they've taken the time to comment on a few of mine!