jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Do you find your earnings audited more than once?

1. Damodar Bashyal profile image70
    Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years ago

Do you find your earnings audited more than once?

I saw one day I had $0.29 after 2 days it became $0.21 and today it's $0.16. May be after few days it will be -$0.29 LOL.

Have you noticed something similar on your account?

2. amuno profile image92
    amunoposted 5 years ago

Yes Damodar. I have seen changes every now and then. Infact I once saw my earning surprisingly register at $0.0 about two months ago. The figure changed hours later to $1 or thereabouts. I think it is a glitch which is always fixed by HP technical team.

3. ComfortB profile image87
    ComfortBposted 5 years ago

Yes, I have. And that's expected especially if it has an asterisk next to it. I call it the 'roller coaster earning marker'. It can either go up or down.

4. Frank Atanacio profile image80
    Frank Atanacioposted 5 years ago

I never actually really noticed  that ..  but  it doesn't matter  my first payout will probably in the year 2015  .. .. LOL  but good question Ill check  on it now  thanks for the heads up in your question..smile

5. Laura Schneider profile image91
    Laura Schneiderposted 5 years ago

I've noticed this fluctuation frequently--the $ amount goes up or down seemingly at random with respect to the site traffic. Hopefully they can fix that.

However, with something like an Ebay sale, for example, the purchased item might be returned--that might cause legitimate changes. (Then again, it looks like I've never sold an Ebay or Amazon item...)

6. Dale Hyde profile image83
    Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago

This will happen until the original audit is done. You will have notifications at the top of your page that will tell you that certain days are not complete. Sometimes it happens more than other times, but the end result is always the same, usually it will be fixed in a matter of days and the correct and "stationary" earnings number will be displayed.

7. Samkoskei profile image64
    Samkoskeiposted 5 years ago

Mine is not even there.It is ever showing earning is pending 'We will have the data updated as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!',i don't know what is the problem.

8. mackyi profile image67
    mackyiposted 5 years ago

Over the period I have been receiving compensation on Hub pages, I have seen this happens on several occasions. However, they do write you a note at the top of the page, just below where questions( such as this one) are posted, informing you that your earning for a certain day or period is not finalized. When your earning is finalized, it's not impossible to receive $0 for that day. In some cases, if you have received earning for a particular day, you might notice either a reduction or an increase in the original amount that was posted.

9. profile image0
    KDuBarry03posted 5 years ago

Yes, I have noted that quite frequently. I think it's just some technical difficulties.

10. profile image0
    danielabramposted 5 years ago

I have had mine remain steady for a few days at $0.74.

11. SpiffyD profile image83
    SpiffyDposted 5 years ago

I haven't noticed any fluctuating earnings in the manner described, but I have seen late adjustments - such as the earnings for a particular day moving from $0.00 to $0.90.

12. tnvrstar profile image74
    tnvrstarposted 5 years ago

Hey as long as you see this sign * , that means the earning is not finalized and can be changed at any time. So it is not unusual. Usually there should be a slight difference between the estimated earnings and finalized earnings.

13. Kaili Bisson profile image98
    Kaili Bissonposted 5 years ago

Hi,
    I too have noticed fluctuations but they are generally based on HP not having final info, and they are soon adjusted to a real final number.

working