jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a way to edit an answer once it has already been submitted?

1. sweetzara profile image80
    sweetzaraposted 5 years ago

Is there a way to edit an answer once it has already been submitted?

If not, do you think there should be an option to edit and answer on hubpages once it has already been submitted? There's  nothing more embarrassing than realizing that one has made grammatical or spelling errors after one has already submitted an answer!

2. Vitallani profile image78
    Vitallaniposted 5 years ago

Once you give an answer you have ten minutes to edit what you have written. That is the sme for giving comments on hubs.

1. dinkan53 profile image78
      dinkan53posted 5 years agoin reply to this

In questions section you got 10 minutes to edit the submitted answer and in comment section it is 5 minutes. The timer starts from the moment of first submission.

3. Rosie writes profile image87
    Rosie writesposted 5 years ago

That happened to me and when I went back to find the answer it gave me the option to edit my answer within a couple of minutes.  I thought the entire time it gave after I submitted it was 5 minutes. Nope, it is 10 minutes, as I'm editing my answer now. smile

4. kittyjj profile image71
    kittyjjposted 5 years ago

It shows 10 minute to edit.  That has happened to me before when I found out I had made a typo in one of my answers.  But I was too late to do any changes.

5. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 5 years ago

Yes there should be the edit option, sometimes one types in a hurry and mistakes are easily made.