jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which hubs did you choose to feature on your new profile and why?

1. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Which hubs did you choose to feature on your new profile and why?

Initially I chose the ones that I like best, but I redid them to highlight the ones that have been most popular with readers thus far.  It's hard to decide what to feature as I would like some of my lesser read hubs to get more visits.  Which hubs are you highlighting and why?  How often are you planning to rotate them?

2. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I picked the hubs I thought did well in the search engines like Google or hubs I thought would be of interest to other Hubbers either because they where informative or entertaining.  I do plan to rotate them when I feel the need to do so.

3. MizBejabbers profile image90
    MizBejabbersposted 5 years ago

I still have the old one because I haven't had time to figure out the new page.

4. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
    Kathleen Cochranposted 5 years ago

I've featured a couple of hubs that have gotten the most views plus one that is just my favorite.  Number one rule in marketing:  know who your customers are and go looking for more just like them.

5. grumpiornot profile image72
    grumpiornotposted 5 years ago

Maybe the question could be: Which ones did you leave out and why?
    I have only written a few so far, so do not have the luxury of leaving anything out at this stage. But I would be most interested to hear why those of you with the luxury of numbers, can leave some out.
    I assume, simply for rankings - but wonder if any were left out because your views on the subject matter have changed?

6. tussin profile image59
    tussinposted 5 years ago

I think people who don't spend a lot of time tending to their HP account will tend to feature their most visited hubs or the hubs with the best pictures.  Others who have more time to spare may rotate the selection now and then.

working