jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Any tips for increasing commenter level?

1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

Any tips for increasing commenter level?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Ask for input, or ask specific questions. Or leave a lot of comments on other people's Hubs, that's worked for me.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Hub hop daily and leave comments on hubs.  I'm pretty sure that is the only criteria.  Comment, comment, comment.

4. molometer profile image86
    molometerposted 5 years ago

There is only one way to increase your commenter level. By commenting on other people's hubs. The more and faster you comment. the more and faster your level will increase. It helps if you comment on things you like obviously and there is no shortage of great content to comment on.
    I just commented on the things I liked reading and really didn't pay any attention to the level I was at. As it meant nothing to me. It still doesn't.
    I know it means a lot to some people but as long as you are honest and enjoy what you are reading and commenting on. Forget about the level you are on. It really is irrelevant,

5. Joe Bricky profile image75
    Joe Brickyposted 5 years ago

Possibly by asking a question about commenting.  It got me to comment. smile

6. alvairs profile image63
    alvairsposted 5 years ago

Asking questions, comment on question asked, as well as commenting on other hubs and in hub hopping will help, also the value of your hub topics and relevance. 
    Good luck

7. profile image0
    ghiblipgposted 5 years ago

Write more quality hubs, provide useful answer. I believe these should be the correct way going forward. I don't think increase your commenter level by simply giving non-quality feedback to others is a good way.

working