jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

How much earning can be expected from per 1000 visitors in HubPages?

1. pinappu profile image81
    pinappuposted 5 years ago

How much earning can be expected from per 1000 visitors in HubPages?

HubPages is an excellent platform for making money by submitting articles or videos. With the arrival of the HP Ads how much money can anyone make per 1000 visitors ? What is the potential ?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Total?  Too many variables for an accurate answer.  I will say that from the HP Ad program, I make about three bucks for every one thousand page views.

pinappuposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My rate of income is lower than that.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is because some subject matter will draw higher paying contextual adverts than other subject matter.

3. Doodlehead profile image78
    Doodleheadposted 5 years ago

I get about $5 from Hubpages for 1000 visits.   I get basically nothing from adsense.  (like .03 or something) and I am not signed up for Ebay and I got nothing for Amazon, unless you want to count the two clicks I got.

i have a friend who gets millions of hits a month and he says he makes $2 per thousand hits.   He writes information about how to win at some computer game or something and it is a niche market and he gets millions of hits.   

You don't like computer game strategy, do you?

$5 per thousands ! Really ? It seems too much. My Income is way behind you. Are you targeting some high paying keywords ?

2. Doodlehead profile image78
      Doodleheadposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My keywords tend to be in financial services.  Most of the keywords are kind of pricey.  I didn't know that upfront, as that's the busness I am in.   Just turned out that way.

3. pinappu profile image81

Yes, finance tends to pay higher. Do you get enough traffics? I am asking it because finance has fierce completion too (I do not wish to steal your contents... lol).

4. Johnrr631992 profile image87
    Johnrr631992posted 5 years ago

I get 3 dollars per 1000 visitors.. At 3500 views per day i can count on around 6.50 a day (counting the 60/40 split). BUT it really depends on what you write about that makes your CPM.

3 usd per 1000 views is the average rate I think.

working