jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

How do you promote/share your Hubs online?

1. profile image73
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

How do you promote/share your Hubs online?

What methods do you use for sharing and promoting your hubs online.  I've been using twitter and reddit but I'm looking for other ideas.  Thanks.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Mostly via Facebook and some movie/music related message boards that I'm a member of. I also use Pinterest but haven't seen much action from it.

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I create custom graphics for mine and use Pinterest as well as other social media.  Hubs that coincide with the content of my websites I'll cross promote.  Also, I use the cute little HP widget on my blogs in the sidebars to generate interest.

1. profile image73
      ElleBeeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great idea with hte custom graphics.  If I ever decide to return to pinterest might have to try it out.

4. ronny2005 profile image79
    ronny2005posted 5 years ago

I promote my Hubs via Twitter, Stumbleupon, Digg, Delicious, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest. More information you can get from my Hubs. Good question.

1. profile image73

I'll have to look through your hubs for more info sometime soon. Thanks.

5. nanderson500 profile image85
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

I use facebook, stumble upon, and pinterest mainly. I have also used twitter and reddit, but haven't had much luck getting views from those places.

1. profile image73

Yeah Twitter and Reddit haven't been big for me, hence looking for some new methods.

6. Dennis AuBuchon profile image84
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 5 years ago

I use pinterest if I have pictures, linkedin and facebook and I have posted some on reddit but have recently had trouble adding any new ones.  I also post links to my articles on my website

7. Cardia profile image94
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

Sometimes I use Facebook, but I mainly use Twitter as a means of promoting my hubs. Admittedly they could do with a little more promotion right now!

8. Goody5 profile image73
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

Links on Facebook always get the job done, and it also builds up those much desired "Likes".

1. profile image73

Very true.

working