jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Overall, how easy would you say it is to make money with HubPages?

1. JakeFrost profile image61
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

Overall, how easy would you say it is to make money with HubPages?

2. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I would say that it's very, very hard. Overall

3. anupma profile image79
    anupmaposted 5 years ago

It is not very tough, but one has to post many hubs. The subject matter of hubs must be current and attractive so that many readers visit page. As much readers visit your page as much you earn money.

4. Escobana profile image72
    Escobanaposted 5 years ago

Not easy but if it's not your goal, Hubpages is an excellent community to improve your writing skills, enjoy the wonders of positive feedback and learn from the many great writers and their pieces of art!

Just a fact...I make 2 dollars a month since I started to write here. I don't pay much attention to Google friendly search titles, I don't publish a lot of Hubs at once but I love being here!

1. ThompsonPen profile image78
      ThompsonPenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well said!

5. bwhite062007 profile image86
    bwhite062007posted 5 years ago

I wouldn't say it is easy but for me it varies. I started out just making a couple of dollars, now I make from about $5 to $10 a month. I do not have a huge amount of hubs. I would say it depends on your readership, what people are searching for, and the quality of your hubs.

6. samnashy profile image80
    samnashyposted 5 years ago

I would say if you are brilliant at SEO or have access to software etc., then it's probably easy.  For the majority i think it takes a bit of work.

7. Cardia profile image92
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't exactly call it easy. However I'm relatively pleased with the rate that I'm earning currently. Plus, I always feel a little happy when I see that I earned something!
    I'd definitely say that if someone is looking to make hundreds the moment they sign up, this isn't the place. However I'm personally very happy with what I'm earning, and I hope that it'll increase as I publish more and more hubs.

8. Jodi Ralston profile image64
    Jodi Ralstonposted 5 years ago

I don't know yet, for I am just getting back into it, but I did skim the success stories.  I noticed the lowest number of hubs created by any of the success story authors is 93.  So quantity is a major factor.

working