jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Is it possible to get zero earnings even if you have high cpm and hub impression

1. unknown spy profile image74
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Is it possible to get zero earnings even if you have high cpm and hub impressions?

Anyone experiencing this?

2. Ddraigcoch profile image81
    Ddraigcochposted 5 years ago

Impossible if you are on the ad program but not so if you are flying solo on Adsense.

3. Bretsuki profile image76
    Bretsukiposted 5 years ago

It is only possible to have zero earnings from impressions if you are not enrolled in the Google AdSense program AND HubPages own Ad Program too.

Check your enrolment status in BOTH programs on your earnings page available through your statistics or profile page (drop down menu's at top of page)

You may find one or both is not active for some reason. Google AdSense MUST be active for the HubPages program to work.

unknown spyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's both active..i have 0 earnings on ebay for almost 2 weeks already but got high impressions and cpm. got high views too. sad dunno whats wrong.

4. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

If you are part of HP's ad program you will get something per day.  eBay etc you may not make anything.  HP's ad program is about page views, eBay/Amazon require clicks/purchases.  Adsense (on its own without the HP program) also relies on clicks and not just views.  Make sure you are signed on for HP's program if you want to earn for page views as well.

unknown spyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

i have been earning from ebay and ad programs for the last 6 months..however, this is the first time i've been experiencing 0 earnings for almost 2 weeks in a row..

2. teaches12345 profile image95
      teaches12345posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think amazon and ebay have changed their payment percentages and this may be why you are not seeing anything at the moment.  Ebay is quite a low payout in general.

5. sweetie1 profile image70
    sweetie1posted 5 years ago

Highly unlikely unless you have neither activated hubpages earning prog nor adsense. It is even more unlikely if you have activated hubpages earning prog because if you have high cop and impressions then unless they detect something unusal on your account , you shd have high earning.

working