jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Anyone experiencing significant drop in views & revenue for October?

1. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

Anyone experiencing significant drop in views & revenue for October?

I am at about 1/3 of average views, and my revenue has dropped significantly as well.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. xrocker30 profile image74
    xrocker30posted 5 years ago

Well considering the fact that we're only three days into October, I think it's a little to early to tell.

I have noticed that my daily revenue is lower than normal, but once again I believe it is too early to get an accurate analysis.

3. algarveview profile image89
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

I have been thinking about that also, since I noticed some of my hubs that were doing better have actually experienced a drop in traffic... Probably has to do with new updates to Google, etc... I expect everything to go back to normal soon... I hope...

4. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

I don't have a tremendous number of views daily so up until a few days ago, I had been seeing a overall trend up.  A few days ago, I had a big jump and since, my trend is is down.  Currently, it is about half my average.

5. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 5 years ago

There are many hubbers who have experienced a drop this past week or so. There's a thread in the forums from Paul Edmondson about how the staff is working on fixing any problems that may have been caused by recent changes to the site and the latest Google Panda update.

My views went down by 50%, but in the past two days they have gone up. As always, if you sit tight, continue to write quality hubs, and update as necessary, traffic will go back up.

6. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes. My views are cut in half! A drastic change that is causing me worry...