jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Why do all my hubs have a traffic failing triangle and I have had 0 view all day

1. Jesse Mugnier profile image73
    Jesse Mugnierposted 5 years ago

Why do all my hubs have a traffic failing triangle and I have had 0 view all day?

Is it just me? I feel so discouraged!

2. btrbell profile image92
    btrbellposted 5 years ago

I haven't had a too many views today either. Maybe people are just busy?

3. lovebuglena profile image88
    lovebuglenaposted 5 years ago

I am sure you didn't have zero views all day. The stats have not updated yet probably. Don't get discouraged by the blue down arrows. They may disappear or turn to red up arrows tomorrow.

Of course a lot of people have been complaining lately about the decrease in traffic to their hubs...something to do with recent Google changes that have affected this site.

1. Jesse Mugnier profile image73
      Jesse Mugnierposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Im new to this site & pretty stupid when it comes to tech stuff. I don't know what google did but went from 4 red triangles to 11 blue ones(every hub I have published) & 0 views. I earned 1/5 yesterday than what I've been making for the past

4. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

It happens. Seriously. Who knows why, but you'll get the little red ones pointing up soon enough. smile

5. Attikos profile image78
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

I dunno. It looks to me as if participation is dropping like a stone, not just in new publications but in the other aspects as well. With more people giving up on the expectation of ever seeing any real compensation for the time they invest here, you'd expect that. Hub can't make it as a social site. That market is already filled. It has to offer something concrete. Lately it appears its ability to do that has taken a turn for the worse.

6. DrMark1961 profile image98
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

Hi Jesse I would not be too concerned about one day. If you have a hub with 4 views today, and 5 views tomorrow, it will have a red arrow. Great, right? If you have a hub with 49 views today, and 50 tomorrow, the system will not "award" you with a red arrow. If you have a blue arrow today it just means that you have less views than yesterday.
    As far as your total views are concerned, I think you have to reach a threshold. I cannot tell you the exact number, but I remember only earning about 15 cents for my first 10 hubs because no one was looking at them. The views increased significantly after about three months. There were some days that I had zero views. The only way to get more views was to publish a new hub. (Leaving comments on other hubs about depression/mental illness/bipolar disease/etc might help also. I am not sure about how to increase page views to your poems.)
    Tomorrow will be better!

7. Goody5 profile image72
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

My big question to you Jesse is have you checked to see if your hubs have become idled, and attacked by those sleeping Zzz's? If so that's been happening to a lot of fellow hubbers, and they don't even realize it. I have a quick fix for all of those sleeping Zzz's - http://goody5.hubpages.com/hub/Quick-fi … led-status I hope this helps you out with your problem Jesse, and keep on hubbing  smile

8. isenhower33 profile image79
    isenhower33posted 5 years ago

If you are new and having some trouble getting views, I have a hub just for you
    http://isenhower33.hubpages.com/hub/How … r-Hubpages
    Use some of the techniques in there and see if it helps out any

9. Ann810 profile image81
    Ann810posted 5 years ago

I also have the blue low traffic triangle during Fridays and Saturdays, the Hub traffic will pick back up during certain days for some Hubs, it depends on page views from search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Aol, Ask, and other search engines. Try not to feel discouraged; copy and paste your Hub URL's into these search engines. You may notice new traffic with in 1-2 months maybe less time than that. Hope this helps.

10. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

Persist, do not be put off by one day of no views. If you are creating hubs of original and useful content and promoting them in viable ways your traffic will increase. The trick is to build up a body of decent articles to strengthen your name and then update on a regular basis. I am no expert by a long shot but I would say that the blue and red triangles can be ignored - go to the individual hub stats to check for daily and medium term progress.
    Keep at it, learn all you can about SEO and promotion and linking and so forth and I'm sure you'll have an increase before too long.

11. vishvender13 profile image75
    vishvender13posted 5 years ago

I don't have any triangle on any of my hubs , what does that mean ?? please respond

working