jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I don't like pay pal anyways, so how else can I get paid by HP?

1. MikeSyrSutton profile image65
    MikeSyrSuttonposted 5 years ago

I don't like pay pal anyways, so how else can I get paid by HP?

So, my pay pal account is not accepting payments from HP.

2. lovebuglena profile image88
    lovebuglenaposted 5 years ago

That makes no sense. A regular paypal account should accept HP payments. You need to earn minimum $50 for Hub Pages to pay you... Maybe that's why you are not getting paid. Or you haven't provided your paypal account email to Hub Pages or made a typo in the email... You should have no issues with getting paid via paypal.

3. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 5 years ago

You need to e-mail a moderator then.  I'm sure they can help you figure out the issue.

4. Dr. Haddox profile image80
    Dr. Haddoxposted 5 years ago

lovebuglena and Sonner28, both have given you very good advice in their attempts to answer your question to your satisfaction. I cannot add any more useful comments than they have given you. I would like to say, however, that Paypal is a very effective online financial (banking like) tool for doing online accounting and money transactions. It is a safe and proven method, and it is well worth your time and effort to do whatever is necessary to make it work for you. You may not like it now, but once you have used it successfully to receive your first payouts for your work, you will grow to love it. Give it some time.
    Dr. Haddox