jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many questions must a hubber ask to receive 300 answers?

1. TheHoleStory profile image79
    TheHoleStoryposted 5 years ago

How many questions must a hubber ask to receive 300 answers?

2. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

If you ask some interesting questions I would think about 20 question.  About 15 answer on each question.  No one can really tell.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I have asked 68 questions and received 421 answers. The most answers to one question is 25, the least is 1. Hope this helps.

4. Goody5 profile image67
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

It took me 60 questions to get to the magical number of 302 answers. That's an average of a little over 5 answers per question. Some questions fair better than others. It just really depends on the type of question, and the mood of the hubbers during that period of time.

5. kidscrafts profile image82
    kidscraftsposted 5 years ago

Do you get "points" for asking questions on hubpages?

Oups....this is not the answer to your question ;-)

I must say that I never tried to ask questions.  But I find some questions really interesting and I want to answer them!

6. Amy Becherer profile image73
    Amy Bechererposted 5 years ago

There is no set equation, as the number of responses will be determined by the interest the question generates.  And, determining interest is as arbituary as the audience. It is, therefore, very difficult to predict what kind of questions will generate a large response.  Proba.bly, trial and error will give you clues as to what type of questions bring the most generous amount of interest and responses.  Best of luck to you, TheHoleStory.

working