jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How do you share a hub you have updated?

1. Rev. Akins profile image77
    Rev. Akinsposted 5 years ago

How do you share a hub you have updated?

I just recently updated and fixed a hub and want to share it so people can offer thoughts and advice to continue to writing process. How do I go about doing this?

2. aykianink profile image60
    aykianinkposted 5 years ago

Dang, I was hoping for responses to this question.  I imagine promoting the hub would be the same as when you initially put it out.  For instance, you will want to link into it whenever you write a new hub.  Also, you want to spread the word via social networking like Facebook.  Hope this helps.

Rev. Akinsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It does help. I was wondering if there was a way just in hubpages to reshare a fixed hub. It would probably create too many issues if everyone ciuld re-share. Thanks!

3. Marisa Wright profile image97
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago

You could post it on the forums in the "Improving Your Hubs" section (it's the only place in the forums you're allowed to post links to your Hubs)

http://hubpages.com/forum/category/2885

Rev. Akinsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That sounds like a great idea! Thank you.

4. MomsTreasureChest profile image89
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

On the right hand side of your hub you will see four buttons that enable you to share your hub with just one click.  The share buttons are for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and using the last one you can re-share your Hub with your HubPages followers. 

You could also consider un-publishing that hub if you aren't satisfied with it and create a new, similar hub with added information and changes that you would publish.

Good Luck!

5. pradiiphira profile image71
    pradiiphiraposted 5 years ago

hubpages have fb, twitter and pintrest button.....

so one can use it, also you can share its link with your e-mail to your circle.

working