jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Do any of you out there have nonfeatured hubs although you've done the prerequsi

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 5 years ago

Do any of you out there have nonfeatured hubs although you've done the prerequsite research and/or

have the expertise regarding the hubs in question?

2. Neinahpets profile image85
    Neinahpetsposted 5 years ago

I personally have none that aren't featured, but I do know there are people who do have great hubs just not featured.

3. Emanate Presence profile image74
    Emanate Presenceposted 5 years ago

My question is, how can I modify my non-featured hubs so they pass the test and are featured. Probably have to ask it of the HP Team.

gmwilliamsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Read and study this subject in The Learning Center.   It details how to make every hub a featured hub and what makes a featured hub.

2. Emanate Presence profile image74
      Emanate Presenceposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!

4. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Luckily, I have not faced that problem so far. But I have been reading about this in Q-A section, in forums and at learning center, as to what all has to be done if a particular hub has a non featured status. Edit, add content or some pictures and it is featured again.

5. Richard Craig profile image76
    Richard Craigposted 5 years ago

All mine used to be featured.  Now only a fraction are.  I haven't even touched them recently.

Time to get working on revamping those nonfeatured hubs.

2. Richard Craig profile image76
      Richard Craigposted 5 years agoin reply to this

But how? I only write poetry.  I can't enhance the work any more.

6. profile image0
    paxwillposted 5 years ago

If you have to keep tweaking them, it's not passive income.  Every time a hub goes idle I move it to Infobarrel, along with about 30 hubs that never went idle but had low traffic.

Since moving them to Infobarrel in the last month, all of my articles have started receiving good, consistent search traffic.  One of my best researched hubs kept going idle even though it got about 10 hits a month. After I moved it to IB, I started getting 50 hits a week! From search!

Too many people refuse the face the music.  It's not your writing that's necessarily the problem, it's HubPages.

It certaintly is.  One badly written hub(won't mention any names) got processed within SIX hours.   HubPages is driving many of the good to excellent writers away with their inane QAP.

7. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

i still have hubs that are non featured even though i had made some changes. I think i will remove those idle hubs to expertscolumn instead. I tried IB but got rejected everytime. Maddening !

working