jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What do you normally do when you get bored?

1. MoltenHound profile image60
    MoltenHoundposted 5 years ago

What do you normally do when you get bored?

I am easily bored!! I don't know what to do in my free time and it is really painful. Can someone give me suggestions?

2. jayshreepattanaik profile image45
    jayshreepattanaikposted 5 years ago

i like to sleep if i am in home.........or option for sleeping is there...........if option is not there then i generally write some intresting topic for my  child.....

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Bored? I'm never bored any more. I used to read books, write stories, or watch movies. Now I'm always checking my facebook accounts, both emails, Lumocity, Rosetta Stone, studying, reading educational books, clean house, tidy up, etc. There is always something to be done.

4. JimTxMiller profile image76
    JimTxMillerposted 5 years ago

Read, go for a walk, write a new hub, make bread, road trip....

5. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

busy doesn't necessarily mean not bored.  We can keep ourselves busy all day long and still be bored out of our skull.  You need to do something that truly challenges you.  Read something that is difficult to read, do brain puzzles, physically exercise and push your limits, go to a new place and explore.  If you normally write non-fiction, challenge your brain to write a short story.  Do something different that challenges your norms - that's the only way to break boredom.

6. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I bake cakes or cookies when i am bored。 if you are a guy, look for your friends and hang out with them, drop by community centre to join for games or make new friends, play badminton with yr friends, jogging ti sweat out, volunteer work at any homes that required yr help or learn a new skill from someone。 if you are a woman, learn to bake or cook, go for a chat with woman club, pick up a hobby that makes money or do household chores to kill yr time

7. cjpooja26 profile image65
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

Painting and craft work....I like to decorate my house with my own creations....

8. Maggie Bennett profile image72
    Maggie Bennettposted 5 years ago

If I get bored I usually go for a walk or a drive.

9. Little Grandmommy profile image61
    Little Grandmommyposted 5 years ago

Sometimes I write (snail mail) letters.  Other times I read (I keep at least two books going all the time, one by the bed and one in my cozy room).  I sometimes take out my yarn and hooks and crochet.

10. phillippeengel profile image78
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

Write a story when you are bored. Think about fantasy, or think about the other interesting activities of the day, and distil your experiences into a short story. Don't play too much online games when you are bored: they are stressful. I think writing is a cathartic and therapeutic activity, and it is suitable for people who wish to be solitary.

11. josephbarrett profile image58
    josephbarrettposted 5 years ago

It never happens usually to get free from daily rotin works, but in my free time i listen songs or watch movies to change my mod and learn given lesson from that film.

12. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

It is quite possible that you may more better answer then the best answer, selected by you, at http://nicregi.hubpages.com/question/14 … d-and-down

13. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Keep yourself busy----there are so many ways to do it. Cooking, painting, playing musical instruments or simply go for a walk. There should not be anytime left to get bored then.

14. ktnptl profile image85
    ktnptlposted 3 years ago

I usually go out for a random walk or go to gym if I can. Here I have mentioned some nice way to get away from boredom.
    http://ktnptl.hubpages.com/hub/What-to- … when-bored

working