jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

What the poop is going on with Hub Pages?

1. MichaelJohnMele profile image74
    MichaelJohnMeleposted 4 years ago

What the poop is going on with Hub Pages?

Everything is all screwed up looking and out of sorts (at least for me anyway)...is this some new format...or is Hub Pages experiencing some technical difficulties? If it is some kind of issue...any idea when it will be fixed and things will be back to normal?

2. Sunshine625 profile image94
    Sunshine625posted 4 years ago

It's a hot mess. I hope the sites fixed soon.

MichaelJohnMeleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Amen to that sister friend.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Yep, the site's formatting and graphics have been screwy all weekend. At first I thought it was just me cuz I had just upgraded my browser and was like "YIKES! What did I do? How do I change it back?" ... it was actually kind of a relief to see I was not the only one seeing the weirdness.

I thought the same thing my friend...glad to see it wasn't me and that it will soon be corrected.

4. xanzacow profile image70
    xanzacowposted 4 years ago

It does look kind of generic, doesn't it? I'm sure it will be back on track soon, it usually is.

I really...really...really...hope so.

5. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 4 years ago

I'm the same, in fact I've been having problems for the last week, I thought it was my browsers or connections, but when I tried with my sisters computer, the same thing was happening. Hopefully it will be resolved soon!

6. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Yes, it seems to be a big mess right now. I don't know if it is Hubpages and Google, but my views are "way" down as well. Hopefully, things will return to normal soon.

I totally agree sir...I hope for the same.

7. ketage profile image81
    ketageposted 4 years ago

I do not seem to be having any problems, could it be the browser you guys are using? I am using firefox. And my views just went up today. Although that could be due to a seasonal hub I wrote.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It does appear to be browser-related. I have Internet Explorer at home and everything looks wacky. When I looked at HP using Firefox (on my wife's computer) it looked fine.

8. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Yes, it is browser-related. There is a forum that Matthew Meyer has addressed. I was able to fix the problem myself by closing everything, re-opening and signing into hp via Google Chrome. Everything's fine now. The problem was that whatever they are doing is not compatible with Internet Explorer 9. Everything is fine on my Kindle Fire and on my laptop where I have Internet Explorer 10.

I am far from a techy so those of you who are like me, when you turn on your computer, don't click on the "e" icon; click on the Google ball and proceed.

Awesome...thank you so much for the information.

working