jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

How to make $10 this month on Hubpages instead of $2 ?

1. alexatomas profile image68
    alexatomasposted 4 years ago

How to make $10 this month on Hubpages instead of $2 ?

I need some tips because I have not been on Hubpages for a long time but somehow I'm close to the payout limit. Just need $10. Actually less but let's say it's $10. Can you guys give me some advice? I usually make $2 or $3 of total passive income.

2. donnah75 profile image95
    donnah75posted 4 years ago

Looking at your profile page, it looks as if you have 11 hubs, only 6 of those are featured. I suggest that you update your unfeatured hubs to get them featured again. In your profile settings, you can also click to show your unfeatured hubs. That doesn't get them back into search engines though, so updating is still a good idea. Then, I would suggest you write and publish a few more hub articles. I have 44, and it took almost that many before I started to make $10 or more a month. Of course, adding a couple hubs that get a lot of traffic could bring the same result. Good luck!

3. soconfident profile image85
    soconfidentposted 4 years ago

OK there a lot of factors that will get you traffic and income. First you can have a specific niche to write about. You'll need to write more. Also you will need to network. Here are just a few things you can do.

4. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 4 years ago

Jumping that much in a month is a challenge - there's a lag time in seeing response. But here's what I would do to do my best in this situation:

- if you have any hubs that are not featured, improve them to high quality (stellar if you can do it quickly) and get them featured.
    - write at least 5 more hubs ASAP
    - read hubs, especially in the same subject area as your key topic: Gender and Relatoinships would be your best choice, and comment on them, 10 per day. Share those hubs - people will often share yours in return. Also link to hubs related to your own, and they are likely to link back.
    - Answer 5 questions or make 5 positive forum posts per day.
    - Tweet, Pinterest, or Facebook your hubs, while being active on those forums in other ways, as well.

Good luck!

5. wqaindia profile image81
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

Senior members have already put forward their views. But mathematically speaking you need to be 5 times more active to have your earnings to be multiplied in the same proportion.  Always remember that slow and steady wins the race and going through your profile you appear to climb the ladder step by step.

6. thranax profile image53
    thranaxposted 4 years ago

I would say write more hubs, but that wont have an effect on your earnings this month. If you want to increase your earnings this month you need to get people to view your hubs that you currently have. Using seo and social networks you can generate more traffic to your hubs and hopefully get more views and income!

7. profile image0
    chrisinhawaiiposted 4 years ago

Yep.  You need more hubs ASAP.  If you can write a hub a day for the next 30 days (and promote them), you can probably make that payout by the end of next month.

Ideally, you should write clusters of hubs on related topics, that way you can link them all together and boost your numbers even further.

Be sure to come back after the 30 days and look over those hubs to see how you can improve them, but for the first 30 days, just write, write, write...

1. SidKemp profile image94
      SidKempposted 4 years agoin reply to this

This could work, but, with the new standards, a hub every 2 days that will get featured might be more realistic.

2. profile image0
      chrisinhawaiiposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That may be true.  It all depends on how good the writing is -- and on whether the cynical self-appointed hub police over on the hub hopper are having a good day or a bad one.