jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What are your experiences with exclusive titles provided by HubPages?

1. diplorging profile image76
    diplorgingposted 4 years ago

What are your experiences with exclusive titles provided by HubPages?

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

Some certainly perform better than others.  If you do use exclusive titles, make sure it's something people are actually searching for and then make it a really awesome hub with a lot of features to give it a good shot at high search engine rank.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 4 years ago

I've picked up quite a few of them, but most have been seasonal. The others didn't fare so well. I guess they're just like any other titles, really. Some will hit and some will miss. My only real problem is that we can't "tune" the titles to make them more search friendly.

4. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

I have probably seen these only in Hub Hopping and I was to busy paying attention to details of correctness.

5. brianrock profile image88
    brianrockposted 4 years ago

I've written a handful of them. None of them have ended up being big earners for me.

But, I do find them useful when I want to write a hub but I'm not 100% sure what I want to write about. I'll plug a few phrases into the hub title field and see what comes up. If a title sounds interesting, then I'm happy to write up a hub even if I'm not sure it'll earn a ton of money. I figure it's a gamble, and if I write enough I'll end up with some that get a decent amount of page views.

1. diplorging profile image76
      diplorgingposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I share the same opinion. It comes in handy when I need some ideas.

6. Dr. Haddox profile image81
    Dr. Haddoxposted 4 years ago

My experiences with exclusive titles have been very good. However, I still like using my own creativity or imaginations that goes into coming up with great titles. As I said, however, I have done very will with exclusive titles, and I plan to continue to do more of these.
    Dr. Haddox

7. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

From my experience, not good at all. I tried a few, now I will not touch them.

8. Gcrhoads64 profile image96
    Gcrhoads64posted 4 years ago

I have done two exclusive titles so far. Even though both are fairly new (as am I), they are showing a slow, small increase in search traffic.