jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How many followers do you have on HubPages?

1. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 4 years ago

2. rohanfelix profile image93
    rohanfelixposted 4 years ago

I have 86 followers... I joined Hubpages in June this year (2013). I've published 23 hubs so far!

3. CartoonEpisodes profile image40
    CartoonEpisodesposted 4 years ago

I am poor, I only have 11. I joined a long time ago, but I was absence for a while now I am back.

4. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

I have only been on huboages for a couple months I have 18. Slowly building an audience

5. Bishop55 profile image93
    Bishop55posted 4 years ago

Not as many as I'd like, I guess my hubs are not very popular.  I have like 150 hubs and 137 followers.  I joined 3 years ago, but didn't really start using hubpages until Feb 2013.  Follow me please! lol

6. Chuck profile image90
    Chuckposted 4 years ago

I have been writing on HubPages since 2006 and in that time I have accumulated a total of 4,281 followers.  This is good because many of those who become followers tend to both visit my other Hubs as well as check out new Hubs when I publish them.

This helps to improve the traffic to my Hubs.

I also have 242 people who have joined HubPages as a result of clicking on a links to my Hubs which I have posted on my blog or other site.  Included in the link is a code known as a "Referral Tracker" which gives me credit whenever a person uses that link to visit HubPages and sign up.  By signing up after clicking on a link I have posted, I am given credit for recruiting them and receive 10% of the income from the add impressions from Hubs they publish (this 10% comes from the 40% of impression income HubPages receives from clicks so the new Hubber still receives their full 60% of impression income). 

While the income I earn from from these Hubbers is not broken out separately on reports, it does add to my overall income from HubPages each month.

To learn how to use and potentially earn some income from the use of Referral Trackers check out the instructions in the HubPage Learning Center here:  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/referral-program

7. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

I have 88 followers.  I have 37 hubs and have been here for more than half a year, but have been absent for a while.  I don't know how good or bad 88 followers is considering the amount of time I've been here and the amount of hubs I have.

8. SpaceShanty profile image96
    SpaceShantyposted 4 years ago

I have 32 currently but that was from only about 10 Hubs.  When I first read your question I thought you were looking for tips on how to gain more followers but I can see you are doing very well, follower wise!

9. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i have 473 followers for 4 years now. I follow 636 people. Most of them didn't follow back. Feel so sad. If bubblews, they follow back for sure.

working