Made my First dollar with adsense

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (41 posts)
  1. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 14 years ago

I am really excited.I have made my first dollar with adsense today(1.45$ to be exact).And I really want to thank hubpages because all the income i earned have been through my hubs.Right now I know I am pretty slow in earning but reading a lot of hubs by experienced hubbers.So I think It would really boost my adsense income.Once again thank you hubpages and hubpages community.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image70
      Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Great!
      Next time be careful while sharing your Adsense stats. Google doesn't seem to like it. You can disclose your overall incomes though, but not what you make with a click or in a day, CTRs etc.

1. athulnair profile image66
        athulnairposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yeah they never mention about the amount which we get while we click on particular ads...

2. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

At least you know you're doing something right. You're earning. smile

3. sooner than later profile image60
      sooner than laterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thats awesome. Its like $0.01 every five hours.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image61
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

congrats enlightened!

5. starme77 profile image78
      starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Way to go , it will be 100 bucks before ya know it smile

6. viryabo profile image93
      viryaboposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Enlightenedsoul, I'm very happy for you. Quite encouraging it was to me when i made my 1st 25p. I was over the moon.
      First it confirms the fact that you can make some money online and secondly you know that you are moving on the right track.
      Know for sure that this is only the beginning.
      Goodluck and GodBless. smile

7. Sami Ahmed Khan profile image60
      Sami Ahmed Khanposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Slow and steady wins the race... Congratulations!

1. theraggededge profile image98
        theraggededgeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

8 year old thread. Please don't drag them up. There's no point, many of those hubbers have left.

2. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

the information released by the OP is well within adsense tos

3. itech profile image64
    itechposted 14 years ago

Go On Target 100.........

4. Cleanclover profile image43
    Cleancloverposted 14 years ago

congratulations. Aim for 10 dollars a day

5. englightenedsoul profile image60

Thank you all so much for sharing my happiness.I am trying to work a plan where I can earn 1$ a day and then 10$ a day.Hope I can get there.

1. Lisa HW profile image62
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations.  Those goals are more than doable.   Even five a day would get you a monthly check.

6. englightenedsoul profile image60

Thank you so much Lisa.I will try to accomplish these goals as soon as possible.And yes even if i make 5$ a day I am more than happy.And Lisa you have been here for so long,any idea how can i increase my adsense income.

7. kcnck profile image60
    kcnckposted 14 years ago

But you can tell which hub gives the most clicks and mad lot of money?

8. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Congrats!

9. Karina S. profile image60
    Karina S.posted 14 years ago

CongratulationS!

10. PurpleOne profile image80
    PurpleOneposted 14 years ago

Congratulations! smile

11. bgpappa profile image79
    bgpappaposted 14 years ago

Congrats

12. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago
  13. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Good for you!
    http://www.livepencil.com/images/ANIMACIONES/dollar-falls-w.gif

14. mpurcell10 profile image60
    mpurcell10posted 14 years ago

Way to go!

15. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 14 years ago

Brilliant!

englightenedsoulposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you shazwellyn.And very cute emoticon how do you do it.

2. starme77 profile image78

Nice one smile cool

3. viryabo profile image93
      viryaboposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Beautiful. How on earth did you do this?

16. englightenedsoul profile image60

Thank you lyricsingray and ralwus.I am just wondering how do you make these cute emoticons??

17. Jeffrey Neal profile image68
    Jeffrey Nealposted 14 years ago

Great job! Congrats, enlightenedsoul!

englightenedsoulposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you jeffrey.But still a long way to go.

18. aniketgore profile image61
    aniketgoreposted 14 years ago

congrats

19. Mike Rogers profile image60
    Mike Rogersposted 14 years ago

Congratulations!

20. Wayne Orvisburg profile image62
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 14 years ago

Congrats!

21. OregonWino profile image60
    OregonWinoposted 14 years ago

Great job!!!!  I am pretty new as well and a big mistake I make in the begining was not really taking the time to research my keywords.  This is really key and now that I have gone back and corrected it, I am getting much better traffic and more money.

1. starme77 profile image78

Great discovery  smile and Good For you , smile

22. englightenedsoul profile image60

Thank you viryabo.You summed up my feelings so well.

23. easyspeak profile image67
    easyspeakposted 14 years ago

Congratulations!  You should celebrate every win...it'll help you move on to your next target.  Here's to $10/day!

24. profile image0
    Audreveaposted 14 years ago

YAY! I am addicted to Google Analytics now. I know just how you feel.

25. bojanglesk8 profile image59
    bojanglesk8posted 14 years ago

I remember when I made more than a penny in a day. Felt good man.

26. andromida profile image56
    andromidaposted 14 years ago

that's great, congrats.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)