jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What about this hub points??

1. chigoiyke profile image60
    chigoiykeposted 7 years ago

I am rarely on Hubpages, so I was surprised to log in one day to see my points drop to 39 or so. I was like whats up. I then  pitched a temporal tent here (with 5 new post-though raking a considerable revenue) and maintained some ammount of presence in the forums and my points was crawling up - I was watching though. Today I saw 73. I was just laughing. So I wanna ask, should someone be really interested with this hub points, does it increase revenue? how do they rank it? Whats up

2. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

search forum for hubscore or hubberscore

main points, increased visibility and dofollow links, otherwise rather arbitrary

really low scores like a 39, point to major issues, including duplication , poor quality and over use of aff links

so scheck to see if you have been copied or whether you reused you or own content w/o proper uniqieness
    sorry about typos, little keys and ina rush

chigoiykeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ok. Thanks! but do you think so? The same articles have been adding points over time so it may not be duplication sought of and for visiblity, I also try my best to promote my hubs when I publish newly. So I just think presence plays a large part but I will be more concerned if those points increases revenue.

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago
      chigoiykeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

aight

working