jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What happens to the money if I fail to reach payout one month?

1. sparkster profile image94
    sparksterposted 3 years ago

What happens to the money if I fail to reach payout one month?

If I fail to meet the payout threshold one month on Hubpages, then when I do get that money?  If I reach the payout threshold the following month, will the previous month's earnings (the month I didn't reach the threshold) be automatically added to the next payout?

2. liesl5858 profile image84
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

If you did not reach the payout in one month, you will get that money plus the money you earn the following month. They will keep it until you reach the payout threshold but you won't lose it.

1. sparkster profile image94
      sparksterposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Okay, thanks.  So, do the following month's earnings have to reach the $50 threshold or would it still be paid out if the two month's earnings combined to make a total of $50?

3. tlcs profile image47
    tlcsposted 3 years ago

Sparkster, remember, writing on hubpages isn't about the money. My advice don't get your hopes up to high!

4. MizBejabbers profile image89
    MizBejabbersposted 3 years ago

Sparkster, I had to reach $100 before I received a payout. It took me two years at the rate that I write hubs, so unless you are extra prolific, don't get your hopes up.

5. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

it accumulates to the next month and the next month until you reach $50, as for me, it takes me 5 months to reach $50.

working