jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which would you rather do for leisure - Read, listen to music, watch TV or a com

1. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

Which would you rather do for leisure - Read, listen to music, watch TV or a combo?

2. dahoglund profile image82
    dahoglundposted 2 years ago

I tend to go through periods of doing these activities for periods of time and then switching to another, although I will often listen to music while doing the other activities.

3. Motherbynature profile image78
    Motherbynatureposted 2 years ago

This is a tough one. I'm introverted so I consider all of the above to be partying. I guess I'd have to say reading with good music in the background is my favorite, but as a wife and mom I don't really have enough quiet time to do this anymore. So Netflix is my friend because I can pause and watch a movie over 2 days since my family loves my attention so much.

4. Paul K Francis profile image81
    Paul K Francisposted 2 years ago

I think there is room for all of the above and more, although I would put watching commercial TV at the very, very bottom of the list. Have a nice day.

5. Venkatachari M profile image56
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

I don't find leisure, except when the power goes off.
    So, I have to grab time to watch TV, while cooking. I spend most of my time at computer, reading, browsing, writing, commenting etc. So, whether it is music or TV serial, I have to do it while cooking only.

6. lisavanvorst profile image76
    lisavanvorstposted 2 years ago

Read and write. My family keeps the tv on all the time, I can't stand that. I am not much into music, unless I can dance to it, as I love to dance. But just give a quiet place and I will read books or other hubs or write. That to me is relaxing.

r

7. themiddlechild profile image59
    themiddlechildposted 2 years ago

I would rather sleep for leisure! It does depend on my mood personally as to whether I watch something entertaining on television: it could be horror, comedy or "reality television". My mood also dictates which type of music I listen to & when. So given the two examples, it's a combination of both!

working