jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Am I on the first page of Google?

1. SparklingJewel profile image64
    SparklingJewelposted 9 years ago

When I typed in wholistic lifestyle planning on Google search, two of my hub links came up first on the page...Is that the thing some of you have talked about?
    Unique, true, but a big thing? I am going to try just wholistic and see what comes up.

SparklingJewelposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I have two Hot Hubs linked on page 38 under Wholistic on Google.

A Wholistic Home is on first page of wholistic home

maybe this is not a big deal...but think it is pretty cool ! smile

2. profile image0
    terrygposted 9 years ago

Hey Sparkling Jewel are you talking to yourself. (four posts in a row)

They say your not mad when you talk to yourself but you are if you listen to what your saying. Just a laugh and I am only joking with you.

Anyways your position 22 on G in Australia. From your profile its hard to tell but is the Healthy Living your site. If so thats number 1.

Well done on your achievements anyway, as you can see it is the power of linking that hubpages provides that gets your hubs to the top.  Keep going.

Yea, hahaha! talking to myself! I just don't have much internet knowledge, but I try to keep getting it anywhere I can, and work from there to the next!

I don't have a hub called Healthy Living, but my  hubs are about what I believe is a way to live in a healthy way; wholistically

3. About-The-Home profile image59
    About-The-Homeposted 9 years ago

Should that be holistic?

there's no should as far as I am concerned. I mean what I mean, not what someone else means:) whole=all parts together. wholistic= all parts being addressed and working together to help us be a healthy/whole human being.

4. topstuff profile image59
    topstuffposted 9 years ago

But there are less chances people search like you searched.Your hubs exact position is there when you search for single word holistic.Enjoy,donot pay an ear to it.

5. stormyweather profile image81
    stormyweatherposted 9 years ago

Hi Sparkling

I noticed your post here because you have just visited and commented on my "My House Is 500 Year Old" Hub.  Thanks for doing that. I will go and read your hubs today.

In the meantime I urge you to read another hub of mine if you haven't already. It will help you understand you positioning on Google with no effort on your part, and you can monitor your position for certain keywords or keyphrases automatically.

Give it a try : http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-Is-This-HubPage-So-Popular

Best
    Stormy

1. profile image0
      terrygposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Now thats what I call good marketing practices. AND got away with it on Hubpages without further comment.  I might just leave it there before I put my foot in it.

I just wanted to add no matter how you spell something, and I DO know the difference between wholistically and holistically, that the term wholistically is a better paying keyword. Nearly tops finance for that matter. I do not think that is Jewel's intention though.

Nonetheless. Jewel, write another hub on the difference between the two and you will be on Page 1 position 1 right across all the search engines. Hurry before someone else does. winkwink

1. stormyweather profile image81
        stormyweatherposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hey terryg - do you really think I "got away with something" there? The hub is absolutely pertinent to what Sparkling was saying in this thread and applying its simple suggestion will help anyone who doesn't know about the tool and is interested in their Google position.   Not everyone is out to get you, you know. If I have done something that should be removed, I'll delete it. Have I?

working