jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Does it happen with all of you when logging to Hub Pages?

1. Venkatachari M profile image43
    Venkatachari Mposted 21 months ago

Does it happen with all of you when logging to Hub Pages?

Once in a day or so, you are asked to log in. You immediately start typing password as the cursor is already blinking in the space provided to type password. But the letters did not catch the column and I have to click in the space in the column to type my password afresh. Is it okay? Or is there any glitch?

2. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 21 months ago

I don't know about whether or not it's a glitch but for sites like this one I let my browser save the password. Then when it says to login I just click OK.

1. Ericdierker profile image54
      Ericdierkerposted 21 months agoin reply to this

same here

2. ptosis profile image72
      ptosisposted 21 months agoin reply to this

I don't save passwords anywhere, not history, browse incognito

3. Venkatachari M profile image43
      Venkatachari Mposted 21 months agoin reply to this

But these answers does not solve my cause. I would like to hear from others who don't let browser save the password and are required to type the password once after 24 hours or so.

3. Carb Diva profile image97
    Carb Divaposted 21 months ago

I have had the same experience. It is annoying; I had not considered that it is a glitch, just merely something I have to put up with. I don't like the idea of having my browser save the password so am dealing with this the same as you are.

I didn't notice or remember this problem occurring previously. But, recently, I am encountering this since some days.

4. radhapriestess profile image66
    radhapriestessposted 21 months ago

I have not had that problem when logging in. Good question. It might be one.

Thanks for your response.

working