jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can my fellow hubbers give me some insight on my articles?

1. Jeanna218 profile image81
    Jeanna218posted 10 months ago

Can my fellow hubbers give me some insight on my articles?

The traffic is dropping.how can I improve them?

2. RonElFran profile image99
    RonElFranposted 10 months ago

First, welcome to HubPages, Jeanna.

Here's the pattern you'll see with almost every hub you publish. Immediately after publication you'll have a high number of views, but these will almost all be from other hubbers. That, of course, doesn't last long, and your views will drop precipitately. Now, begins the real work. Your hub will have to earn organic traffic from Google, other search engines, and maybe some social media. If it's a good article, that could still take up to a year for it to reach its full potential.

Bottom line, expect an initial surge of views immediately after publication, then a big drop, and then (hopefully) a steady building of views from that low point, with some peaks and valleys along the way.

Also, be sure and do all you can to get your hubs moved to niche sites. Those that remain on hubpages.com will always have limited viewership.

Jeanna218posted 10 months agoin reply to this

Makes sense thanks

3. Terrielynn1 profile image93
    Terrielynn1posted 10 months ago

Hii. you can also share ypour links to the articles with facebook, Pinterest and other social media. This will bring more traffic to your articles. Welcome to hub pages.

Jeanna218posted 10 months agoin reply to this

Thanks

working