jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Has advertising in the questions changed?

1. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 7 months ago

Has advertising in the questions changed?

Last week the questios had advertising on them, Is it just me? The advertising on my questions isn't showing up now. Does anyone know why?

2. FeniqueS profile image76
    FeniqueSposted 7 months ago

No, it's not just you.  Though I've not been on this site for a few months now.  I've noticed where there use to be advertising its just blank spaces.
    I received an email that they are going to take down a few of my articles if they had, either a comment or more than one comment section. 
    I've also noticed a lot has changed here and it does not seem to be for the betterment of the writers.

1. Terrielynn1 profile image94
      Terrielynn1posted 7 months agoin reply to this

hi, thank you for answering. what do you mean by more then comment. lots of my articles have multipule comments? I don't have the ability to have more than one comment section. Its always at the bottom of the page.

2. Venkatachari M profile image54
      Venkatachari Mposted 7 months agoin reply to this

I am also wondering. What is it? More than one comment section!!!
      I do feel strange experience seeing this page. It all changed entirely. They are showing the related questions at the right side instead of at the bottom. And no ads at all.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image94
      Terrielynn1posted 7 months agoin reply to this

Yes, It seems odd not to see adds on the side of the screen. Mine also show the related questions. At lest its not just me.

working