jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Health Benefits of Tuberose Essential Oil

1. Hareepriyaw profile image49
    Hareepriyawposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Health Benefits of Tuberose Essential Oil. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

No intro sad

Move the video and photo down the page. Include a source with your image.

Include scientific references to back up the health claims you make.

2. Mandy Mason Marti profile image60
      Mandy Mason Martiposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Hello, I would like to know more about this oil... I have been using coco butter for years and love it but always ready for knowledge.

1. Mandy Mason Marti profile image60
        Mandy Mason Martiposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

I love the smell of Gardenia's. What is the fragrance?

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 3 weeks ago

If you are making medical claims you need to provide your credential and/or your sources that provide the necessary proof.  Or you need to make less emphatic claims.

3. AliciaC profile image99
    AliciaCposted 3 weeks ago

In addition to what others have said, the image imprinted with the name of a website should be replaced. I think the use of paragraphs instead of just a list of points would also be helpful.

Hareepriyawposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Some people like to have points to easily read and some like to read paragraphs. So, I thought it is better to put the data that is suitable for the current article such that it can satisfy major part of the audience. Am I right?

1. AliciaC profile image99
        AliciaCposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi, Hareepriyaw. Yes, I think point form can be helpful for the reader. I think you need at least some paragraphs in addition to your points, though. For example, as theraggededge has said, an introduction (in the form of a paragraph) would be good. A paragraph for a conclusion would be good, too.

Hareepriyawposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Sure, thank you.

working