jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article:know about anemia

1. Ishak azmy profile image61
    Ishak azmyposted 2 weeks ago

take a look and tell me what is the problem

1. K S Lane profile image93
      K S Laneposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi Ishak,
      I think your main issue is grammar and spelling. Also, your article really isn't long enough. Shorter articles are okay, but it's better to aim for over 1000 words.

Ishak azmyposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

thank you

2. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 2 weeks ago

If you are a medical student, you must realize that this brief paper is sadly lacking. It does not provide any information that is not out there on trusted sites and no one would bother to visit it.
    Do you start out sentences and write titles like that when you submit a paper to your professor? What about the subtitles?
    What is the significance of the photo when you do not even bother to discuss treatment?
    If you do not submit quality articles that are comprehensive, you are unlikely to be pass the QAP and even less likely to ever have page views. This needs a lot of work, and not just because it is too short.

Ishak azmyposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

thank you , but i think the youth react with photos more than words

1. theraggededge profile image100
        theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Maybe, but HubPages does not agree with you. HubPages wants informative, well-written, magazine-style articles written by people who clearly have expertise in the topic.

2. DrMark1961 profile image99
        DrMark1961posted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

If that is the case, and you really do not know how to use words, you would be better off posting a Youtube video and not trying to attract "youth" with this subject;

working