jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Amazing Home Remedies to Cure and Prevent...

1. Olivia Philips profile image88
    Olivia Philipsposted 8 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. I am publishing more than 1100+ words content to cover indepth topic in article, but still went for moderation sad

Will you please give feedback on my article Amazing Home Remedies to Cure and Prevent Constipation (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image99
    Rupert Taylorposted 8 weeks ago

A few issues:

Are your images free of copyright restrictions?

In your numbered list some entries end with a period, most don't. You should be consistent; one or the other.

I spotted a missing apostrophe and a couple of other minor grammar problems.

The list of links to your other articles is probably keeping this one from approval.

There isn't much in this article that is unique or "amazing." There are thousands of articles dealing with the topic from reputable sources such as the Mayo Clinic and WebMD. How are you going to compete with them?

3. Olivia Philips profile image88
    Olivia Philipsposted 8 weeks ago

I am giving full credit and link back to the source from where I have taken the image and logo of the brand are on the image. I am not claiming that this is my image. Is still any issues to use these images from a brand?

1. Marketing Merit profile image97
      Marketing Meritposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Yes. You cannot use images unless you have permission to use them. Lots of advice about this on the learning pages.

In addition to the feedback that Rupert has given you, I would remove the link to Wikipedia about broccoli - this is completely unnecessary. I would also remove the capsule with the links to your other articles at the end. It wasn't uncommon to do this several years ago, but now you should be using in-text links and only if it is relevant and of benefit to the reader.

Hope this helps.

2. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

I'm pretty sure I've already explained to you that you can't republish images you have no right to use. HubPages is a commercial site, which means you are attempting to make money from someone else's hard work.

Please read this link: https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … -image-use

1. DrMark1961 profile image100
        DrMark1961posted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

You did explain it, but the hub was moved to a niche site anyway. I guess the editors do not mind if the image is used incorrectly.

1. theraggededge profile image100
          theraggededgeposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Oh well, maybe the OP will receive a demand for payment big_smile

4. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 8 weeks ago

It has been mentioned to you that you should not link to your articles that are not related. An article on winter workout tips is not related to constipation, thus your entire article will not pass QAP if you include things like unrelated links. It does not matter how long you think it is, how in depth, etc. If you include those links it is not going to be approved.
    Oh, and I second all of those things Rupert said. It still needs a lot of work.

working