jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 12 Remedies to Get Rid of Toothache and Relieve Pai

1. Neha Sadana profile image79
    Neha Sadanaposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 12 Remedies to Get Rid of Toothache and Relieve Pain at Home. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jeremy Gill profile image87
      Jeremy Gillposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Here are my suggestions:

1) Remove the extra space after the "Why Toothache?" paragraph.
      2) Reword your very first sentence.
      3) Make at least some of the photos full-width.

Other than that, well done. Maybe a few callouts or a table could help as well. Best of luck.

Neha Sadanaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Jeremy!! I am going to be following your suggestion...

2. Marketing Merit profile image88
      Marketing Meritposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Neha,

Your article doesn't read very well and you need to work on your grammar. I just looked at the opening few sentences as follows:

The pain in and around the teeth, jaw is toothache. The reason I have to suffer from toothache is my love for sweets and chocolates. And result is my discovery of natural remedies, so that I can treat my tooth pain instantly at least for short time.
      Suffering from a toothache can be a horrific experience. The pain can be changed from mild soreness to...

This should read something along the lines of:

The pain in and around the teeth and jaw is known as toothache. The reason I suffer from toothache is because of my love for sweets and chocolates. As a result of this, I have discovered several natural remedies that can provide instant, but short-term relief from toothache.
      Suffering from toothache can be a horrific experience. The pain can change from mild soreness to...

I suggest you put your article through Grammarly to help with basic errors.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the suggestion Merit! I need to check the grammar...

3. yogaburnclub profile image84
      yogaburnclubposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi Hubber
      I have the following suggestions for your hub
      1.please consider having a shorter title that is optimized for search engine.
      2.Make the title to have 55 characters which is ideal.
      3. Include emotional words that will make your title catchy.
      4.consider numbering the list so that one can understand the first point to the last
      5. Check your grammar and use conversational voice.
      hope this will help

Thanks for your feedback! I have made some changes. Let's see...

4. Neha Sadana profile image79

Hello,
      I find my this hub completely copied here :
      https://nutri-lover.com/get-rid-of-toot … w-minutes/
      What should I do? Please help!

1. Jeremy Gill profile image87
        Jeremy Gillposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Ah, I hate when that happens. The page has a "Contact Us" message at the top left. Use it to inform them of the stolen content and politely but firmly ask them to remove it. You can file an official DMCA complaint if things come to that.

Thanks for the suggestion Gill!! I have filed DMCA complaint against the URL.

2. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

Hey Neha, it's a very good article, but you are right. It's shamelessly copied on the link you sent. Too bad.
    I am wondering how did they get hold of your article before you could publish it on HP or anywhere?
    I hope DMCA takes a quick action!

Hello Imran,
      I published this hub on 30 May 2015 and it was in not featured list the time HubPages made changes last year.
      Owner of this stolen content has taken down the published date of the article smartly as I warn him before filing the complaint.

3. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

So for how long has your article  remained published on the other website? Ask for penalty or something from him/her?

It was stolen and published in June 2015. I only ask him to take down the article.

working