I'd like feedback on my article: Fundaments of mental health

1. kristoph profile image45
    kristophposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Fundaments of mental health (must be signed in to view). My English is not perfect, so there are probably some grammar mistakes in the text.
    How to avoid treating the link as spam?
    I will be grateful for any hints.

2. DrMark1961 profile image98
    DrMark1961posted 5 weeks ago

A title should be something that people will use to find out what an article is about. For instance, if you want to use the title "8 ways to improve your mental well health" there are lots of articles with many, many more ideas, but at least you have a chance of attracting some readers. If you use a title like "Fundamentals of mental health" you might get some scholars, but I can almost guarantee you that you are not going to get readers.
    (And if you title it "fundaments", you will not even get those scholars.)
    Expand your article and go into those ideas that you list in more detail. It is way too brief as it is now.
    If you list each way to improve your mental health as a separate capsule, place bullet points under each to detail that subject.
    That link does not look spammy to me.
    Your article has potential but it will take a lot of work.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image99
    Rupert Taylorposted 5 weeks ago

First off, I suggest you spend some time at the Learning Center here https://hubpageshelp.com/  There you will find out what HubPages is looking for, and it isn't really the article you have written.

To succeed here you need to write magazine-style articles that are media-rich, informative, and unique. You should aim for at least 1,000 words, more is better, and near-perfect English.

Your article contains no information that isn't available in thousands of other Web pages that come from highly respected and authoritative sources. To write articles that touch on health issues you should have some professional qualifications.

Are your images free of copyright restrictions? They must be Creative Commons licensed for use on HP.

working