jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

are stats frozen

1. liswilliams profile image42
    liswilliamsposted 7 years ago

are the stats page frozen again or is it just me?

2. Wendi M profile image79
    Wendi Mposted 7 years ago

There still seems to be some paranormal activity going on.  Some things seem to be working, while others aren't!

3. girly_girl09 profile image80
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

I don't think so...stats don't update in real-time on here. I'm not seeing anything unusual. smile

4. The Rope profile image55
    The Ropeposted 7 years ago

Things do seem to be running a bit slow.  I just published 4 new hubs at 3:34 EST but nothing showed until after 5.  They finally showed up in the topics page under latest around 5:00 but said they had been posted 33 minutes ago.  And I haven't changed views in three to four hours which is extremely unusual.  I know that at least some of the hubbers are reading because I'm getting comments.

Not to worry too much though, I've found it always - eventually - catches up..

5. Michael Willis profile image80
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Hopefully it will be running smooth shortly.

6. The Rope profile image55
    The Ropeposted 7 years ago

Okay, now it's 6:23 and my views haven't changed since well before 2:00 p.m. although I'm getting comments on the new hubs as well as some of the old ones.  Obviously t appears to me as if isomething is amiss.

7. Michael Willis profile image80
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Same here. Guess they are working on something again. I know around the time of the down for scheduled upgrades I was having a hard time working on a hub. It was acting weird then. Finally settled down and then the stats stopped.

8. Sue Adams profile image96
    Sue Adamsposted 7 years ago

Hopefully it'll be back to normal soon.

9. G Miah profile image79
    G Miahposted 7 years ago

What the hell is going on headquarters? I haven't had any views for up to 5 hours! This is abnormal, and someone needs to get their fingers out of their ass and get this sorted!

10. sabrebIade profile image47
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

It makes me feel better to see that I am not alone.
    I thought I just did a really crappy Hub today...LOL

11. fastfreta profile image80
    fastfretaposted 7 years ago

Stats are frozen, or they appear to be.  However I know that they'll be back up soon.  Thank you HQ for all of your hard work.

12. liswilliams profile image42
    liswilliamsposted 7 years ago

seems they are up again, thanks HQ

working