Why does posting topics straight to the point make me the bad one haha

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 53 discussions (129 posts)
  1. 05Jamie profile image58
    05Jamieposted 14 years ago

I recently posted a topic on FAT CHILDREN and everyone took offence lol WHY

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Everyone didn't take offence. I didn't, and found the thread quite interesting actually. Obese children are a common problem in today's western society, and it is a problem that is getting worse.

2. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're exagerating !
      Half of the people didn't take offense.

You're so self centered !
      What's the purpose of this thread ? Get noticed ?
      You're not that important.

Get off your horse. Too big for you !

1. tantrum profile image59

Why don't you close this thread?
        Learn from your mistakes and come back later.

3. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

it wasn't the topic. it was calling your fellow hubbers "losers" and telling Misha he was fat, etc.

4. aware profile image66
      awareposted 14 years agoin reply to this

. maybe its cus you are a fatso bashing fatsos . get it ? probably not.

2. 05Jamie profile image58

And before misha and pearldiver comment on this I am going to predict they will put some pathetic comment on that I WILL FIND VERY ENTERTAINING !

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But it is this type of comment that will make people turn against you. There is no need for it. We are or try to be a community here.

2. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And these kind of comments are why I took back my welcome. I don't like rude ppl and you showed us all your true colors in the other forums you posted. You will definitely get this girl as a fan anymore!

Agree!
        hi crazd !! big_smile

1. profile image0

Hey Tantrum hows it going? smile

Laughing at this thread !
            lol

3. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

It was rude and unfeeling with no give.

4. 05Jamie profile image58

how was it letting a child grow to be fat and round is rude

1. Jane@CM profile image61
      Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think you'll find your answer in the original forum post you made.  All sorts of reasons, medical & other.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/janal_photo/ATT00094.jpg

6. 05Jamie profile image58

Exactly so you are agreeing with me that it is dangerous to be obese

7. 05Jamie profile image58

I post pictures of silly animals doing pathetic things im dead cool

8. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Obesity while unhealthy and often times preventable is not rude!
    You are Rude!
    You can be direct and to the point without being inflamatory and agressive. People take offence to the way you word things not what you are talking about.
    I read the forum you are talking about and honestly you come off sounding like you think you know everything and that if anyone disagrees with you then they are wrong.
    I had an ex in that kind of pain once. Notice I said EX!

9. 05Jamie profile image58

My fanbase grows thanks guys big_smile big_smile

10. 05Jamie profile image58

I do did you check out my capital letters forum it talked about emphasis in capitals lol see EX ! Exclamation adds drama dont you think

11. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

There are still some people out there that believe being politically correct and softly viewed is more productive.

What many people are simply doing is being separated, while the problem continues to grow because the root cause isn't being addressed in the first place.

Was it rude to say it. No, it wasn't rude. It was said in plain english and everyone able to understand what you meant.

Those of you, who choose to disagree with me, then I'm saddened by your actions. Free speech is a requirement of life, we must be able to express ourselves, how ever we want to.

You have your right to it, just as well, as anyone else. If you find the comment or that people are being rude? Then, this can be easily solved.

(a) first do a self-evaluation of yourself, and ask yourself does it really matter? Words don't harm. If you cannot let words roll off your shoulder, then you have issues.

(b) if you have issues....then I suggest you get to the bottom of your issues, before attacking someone else for freedom of expression.

No offense to anyone, but let's keep it real.

Btw- for those who NEED to be in the know- the politically correct FAD died 10 years ago.

12. 05Jamie profile image58

Thank you half the comments on it were personally aimed at me ! Someone even made up a fake e-mail cmon really ......It is a serios problem and an interesting topic !

13. Uninvited Writer profile image79

Well, I'm sure if it was real HubPages management was made aware of it.

05Jamieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Aware  of what  you posting silly pictures and calling me a loser..... POT ...KETTLE

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
        Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you misuse HubPages mail there is a link at the bottom to report it.

and when did I do that ?

14. Uninvited Writer profile image79

I am just saying if the email posted by PD was real that HubPages would be very aware that you sent a threatening or abusive email.

Try and focus.

It was not look

Further to your previous thread (referred to by Misha)

I believe you Stated that I was a Liar in regard to my claim that you called me Gay in a PM email to me via HP: You said that you did not do so. Here is the Email in question; AND YOU LIKE BEANS

You being a Gay
      Fri, 5 February, 2010 1:40:42 AMFrom: TOMTUM (via HubPages) Add to Contacts
      To: < Deleted >

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOMTUM (TOMTUM@LIVE.CO.UK) TOMTUM on HubPages
      has sent you this message.
      (email address not verified)

Got a new forum WITH CAPITALS you should have a look

15. 05Jamie profile image58

So was that e-mail from a name I just made up or did I recieve it check the caps its not hard to forge !!!!!

16. 05Jamie profile image58

exactly its not hard to post a fake point proven no ?

17. Uninvited Writer profile image79

Like Tantrum said, you are not that important. No one would fake an email just to make you look worse that you have already made yourself look.

18. 05Jamie profile image58

Delete your last post becasue you contradicted yourself haha

tantrumposted 14 years ago

As it seems you didn't learn anything !

lol

2. profile image0
      blatvaposted 14 years ago

Making the ordeal out of it that you are, Yes. Some of your actions are uncalled for.
      And the willingness to just keep going also points in the direction that you are trying to edge people on...

It's true that You are allowed to say what you feel, and Thats fine and dandy. I'm glad we live in a world where Our thoughts and ideas can be heard.

But the way you're taking the freedom... It's almost like you're abusing it. We're supposed to be a community. Why try and start something that you know Some will get heated over?

3. 05Jamie profile image58

and if you look at my picture and read my fitness challenge you would realise i look really good

good for forgetting you !
        lol

2. profile image0
        blatvaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What does this matter at all?? Sheesh, Stick to a topic.

I agree. Threadjack.

3. Tom Cornett profile image79
        Tom Cornettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How would you feel if someone started a thread...."Why do parents allow their kids to become obnoxious dorks in olive green shirts?"  smile

1. profile image0

lol

1. Ohma profile image59
            Ohmaposted 14 years agoin reply to this
        2. mega1 profile image80
          mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

very good question! and I would like to answer it: some parents don't know what to do with passive-aggresive hyper and demanding personalities (male or female) and so they just let them do whatever they want while they're out working to try to give their precious baby everything they want!

1. Tom Cornett profile image79

I love that answer!  smile

1. mega1 profile image80

should have said "to give their precious baby everything they WANT!"

1. Tom Cornett profile image79

Add...to show off their man stuff in a nifty tight olive green shirt.  smile

4. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years ago

Hey - You have taken this a bit too far, man.  It is true that people who ENABLE others to get fat by feeding them huge amounts of the wrong kinds of food are ignorant, at the very least.  HOWEVER - some personalities demand to be fed and won't easily be appeased unless they get what they want - like you, for instance - demanding attention by saying preposterous things.  you are maybe just young and callous, that is easy to forgive.  However, a little introspection on your part - find out why (other than hub traffic) you really want all this kind of attention. 

Were you a fat little boy?  who needed something and kept eating and eating to fill the hole that still hasn't been filled?  because, if that's it - I can totally understand.  But aggravating people will never fill that hole up for you!

You are probably going to turn into a very funny man, once you stop thinking only of instant gratification!

5. Uninvited Writer profile image79

Time for a threadjack?

I think so! this thread is worthless

2. wyanjen profile image71
        wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/hijacked.gif

Hi everybody, how's it going?

6. Ohma profile image59
      Ohmaposted 14 years ago

05Jamie
      Perhaps I have made an error. I went to your profile page and determined that I was mistaken in my earlier assesment of you.

You ar not rude, or at least not only rude you are also immature, and spiteful.

05Jamie on HubPages
      Hi Im Jamie apparently the most contravercial person on this as everyone else is too sympathetic towards some things which could be avoided.....such as obesity in children for example also there are two gay men on this site who are attracted to me MISCHA & PEARLDIVER who you may see commenting sarcasticly on everything i do ...THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE JELOUS AND ARE NOT AT MY LEVEL FOR ANYTHING possibly attracted to me wouldnt balme them I mean they are only human sorry guys I dont swing that way

For everyone else I will save you the trouble of looking yourselves This is exactly what is written on his profile.

this explains everything!
        He must be under age ! lol

2. profile image0

..... Doesn't that count as a personal attack?  o.o

7. 05Jamie profile image58

I wasnt a fat child lol i feel its a problem in society today so.....to go further on this topic I will continue to post what I want

8. 05Jamie profile image58

il add that to my profile lol

9. 05Jamie profile image58

Im going off now catch you later people PEACE OUT

Yeah ! Run kiddy, run !
        lol

2. mega1 profile image80

nighty night you passive-aggressive guy who may have some serious problems you aren't even realizing!

10. Uninvited Writer profile image79

I'm bored on a Saturday night after a day of writing smile

1. profile image0

Sheesh, I wish I could write  .-.  I'm so stuck on like... 4 stories and articles.

11. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I had a brain storm guys! I am so happy I've got hub ideas and started on doing them right now smile

1. profile image0

WOOT!  I look forward to them ^-^

1. profile image0

lol don't look forward to them...they'll scare you! lol just kidding

1. profile image0

tongue  Scary is sometimes good.

1. profile image0

yes this is true...scary can sometimes be fun too hehehe

12. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 14 years ago

I detect a little insecurity within yourself or else you would not be posting all of these posts mocking children etc. Build up your self-esteem work on yourself and focus just like UW said and you will be fine.

1. mega1 profile image80

are you talking to Jamie, or, say its not true, ME?

1. profile image0

Not you Mega...she's talking to Jamie

2. Tom Cornett profile image79

Cool avatar AE !  smile

1. AEvans profile image70
          AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!!! smile

13. torimari profile image67
      torimariposted 14 years ago

See, I didn't disagree with your topic as I feel parents make a lot of excuses like ones posted on there. But, it was hard for me to defend ya when you really didn't give good reasons for your argument.

Yes, you were to the point but when people start pressing you for your theories on it, give it to them. Otherwise you look foolish and if you have an opinion you hardly thought through.

You also were very inconsiderate towards the awesome people here just because they didn't share the same opinion with you. neutral

14. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years ago

What gets up my nose is the attitude. Calling Misha gay for example. Misha is enough of a man and does not fear gays, so the OP is only expressing his own fears. All the flack seems to be aimed at anyone who is not like the OP.

Some tried to explain why the post was offensive, and what can be done to help, but to just blame is mindless. There are so many medical problems associated with obesity that it is a bit like poking fun at cancer victims, or asthma sufferers.
      Gutless, narrow minded and without any merit.

1. profile image0

you said that beautifully earnest!

1. earnestshub profile image80
          earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you CW, it was felt, maybe that helps. I have no obesity in my family anywhere thanks to something in our genes. I feel fortunate, and feel sufficient empathy with overweight people to have kept informed. smile

1. profile image0

two of my best friends were obiesed and thankfully due to their desires to lose weight they have lost A LOT of weight. I am very proud of them and I still can't believe someone would be so rude and attack ppl just because they are over weight. It's disgusting...

1. torimari profile image67
              torimariposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree. It's sad. Really, weight discrimination is a problem. You can rip apart verbally and mentally a fat person still while race, sexuality and gender discrimination is taboo and punishable. Why not weight? I think the insecurities caused by ridicule against fat people in a way hinder them getting healthier. hmm

15. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years ago

being serious for a moment - When I started to school (I was 5) there was a little boy who was very, very, fat in my class.  I asked my mom about him and she said he had "gland problems" (which is what they used to always say about fat children)  But at lunch time every day I noticed all the rest of us went to the cafeteria for a good hot lunch and he took out his "man-sized" lunch pail full of two huge sandwiches, a can of soda, cookies, chips, and usually some other sweet treat like a Hostess cupcake.  There was enough food in that lunch box for 3 or 4 kids our size!  I told my mom about him and said "if he has an illness, how come they let him eat all that stuff you won't let me have?"  and she said "probably they give him what he wants because he won't live very long!"  for real - the picture of him eating all that has never left my mind!

16. Len Cannon profile image89
      Len Cannonposted 14 years ago

The most annoying thing is actually posting threads about another thread.

1. profile image0

I concur.

1. drej2522 profile image68
          drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

agreed agreed...who cares??

just post whatever the hell you want to post? (shrugs)

17. torimari profile image67
      torimariposted 14 years ago

On a different note, yet still pertinent to you Jamie, Rochelle pointed out your 'darling' personal attack against Misha and Pearldiver on your page blurb.

You are just digging your grave deeper here...it's only a matter of time.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
        Rochelle Frankposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Apparently he has received his first ban-- so he's taken down the comments in his first profile and posed some new insults to HP and unnamed "wankers"-- he probably does not know the lyrical definition of that.  I guess there's no way to flag profile comments... or?

1. profile image0

r u serious, Rochelle? Jamie is still being rude? oi!

He sounds so under age !! I'm sure he's only 10 years old !
            lol

1. Mamelody profile image61
              Mamelodyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That seems to be the latest trend on HP... underage wankers signing up on here!! lol

2. Tom Cornett profile image79

He said,"Two Fat wankers."  I guess the rest of us must be regular wankers? smile

18. profile image0

*shrug*  I'm fat. And that's okay for now. I eat healthy, and I get a good amount of exercise.

I have always been overweight due to a disease in my joints.

1. profile image0

I am sorry you have a disease in your joints, blatva

2. earnestshub profile image80

Not so uncommon. You sound like you are otherwise healthy though.
        exercise is good for you apparently, but of course not everyone can do it.

19. profile image0

I dunno, I pretty much decided to keep my nose out of this whole "Obese Children" thing. I wonder where that went haha...
      I was a bigger child, But I also was going to specialists all over California to try and figure out what was wrong.
      Supposedly, I am to develop rheumatoid arthritis at a very young age.

This whole subject makes me pretty uneasy  hmm  I don't talk about it much... I just got tired of sitting back and watching.

Someone has to speak up for the overweight kids O:  Lol....

20. profile image0

UGH! I hate when ppl have to deal with soemthing like arthritis! especially when they are young. sad Makes me sad! I am sorry you have to deal with all of that Blatva!

There are times when I think life just sucks, period...with all these problems such as disease and hatred. So, what do we do about it?...empathize and overcome, I suppose smile

1. profile image0

yes I believe that is all that we can do sad I want to say anyone who has to suffer I am sorry, and hope that your suffering ends but if not you will always be in my thoughts and prayers. *HUGS*

I feel that empathy is a comfort. I know It comforts me.
            Like CW my best goes out to all who suffer and I wish more power to you!

21. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Jamie, get some help dude.  You are not well.  Stop opening threads about your other threads and I had expected you to run away, what a relief.

he is getting a lot of responses...gotta give him that!!! smile

22. drej2522 profile image68
      drej2522posted 14 years ago

. I will say this, with all the bad stuff, on occasion people do some incredible things for other people. It's amazing...almost overwhelming, the generosities some people demonstrate. For those people, I am most grateful for...

Good observation. We need to be mindful of the goodness in most people. smile

23. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

On the whole, people in this village of HP are really good folk. Seems they always show up supporting newbies, trying to bring rational balance to hot topics and a lot more.

Then there is the neighbor who shows up with a chip on his/her shoulder and know which way the world runs, and it's just that way. Despite having no practical experience in the matter.

I begged (really, I *begged*) my teenage daughter to NEVER grow up because when I am old and frail, I would so desperately need to know the answers to everything, since she had them at her disposal with so much ease and arrogance.

However, she grew up. Now she has so many questions she can't find answers because it just creates more questions. I told her she is grounded till she's 99. She smiled and hugged me and said, "I love you, you pest." And I said, "For a dumb chick who used to have all the answers, I'm so very, very proud of you."

She is a wonderful human being.

It will take time for know-it-alls to learn what they must, but inevitably, they will.

No worries here.

Blatva, you are perfect the way you are. Despite any condition of your body, you are exactly who you need to be, and if there is anyone in this little village who would sleight you in any way, just remember, you have plenty of friends who outnumber them.

Rock on, neighbors.
      smile

24. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years ago

I don't mind being called a wanker!  Do you?  I mean its so very true! ESPECIALLY on boring days like today I become a huge wanker!  awful wonderful that y'all are sticking up for those who are called wankers!   the world wank is positively erotic, I think!  well, that's enuf of that, I guess.  what next? a wanking party?

25. Uninvited Writer profile image79

I prefer "wallies" smile Actually, the OP is more of a wallie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJmiNdnPjlA

26. profile image0

*gag* n-e-ways I just erported his page to hubteam..I just copied it. reported one of his posts on here and then copied what he had written on in the reporting box.

Poor kid ! Where's the freedom of speech ?

Oh ! Now I remembered! I was banned once. No freedom od speech !
        lol

1. profile image0

Oh there is freedom of speech but some shouldn't be allowed like what he had said.

Hi crazd !
            I would have so much fun if I feel I really have freedon to say whatever I want.
            I know that's impossible.
            that'swhy I don't post as I used to anymore.

1. profile image0

Hey Tantrum...yea it is true some stuff can't be said on here...shoot I got banned for saying something I know was wrong but was too pissed I said it anyways. lol bad me hehe bad you hehe bad us hehehe lol

Bad Girls are Good ! big_smile

27. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years ago

Oh, how did he know I was a fat wanker? I haven't put up a current pic of myself, and I haven't ever even made a pic of me wanking!  don't think I would - how does he know!  its uncanny!

Maybe it shows in the way you write ! lol
        hi mega ! big_smile

1. mega1 profile image80

hey tantrum goddess!  you can tell eh? I belong to the fat wanker club!

28. Mamelody profile image61
      Mamelodyposted 14 years ago

How in the hell did I miss this Thread?? Tantrum, Cradz.. you guys booting this poor bloke without me?? NO FAIR!! lol

1. profile image0

*looks down* Sorry Mamelody lol

wwwaaaaaa waaaaa...! sad sad

1. profile image0

aaaa don't cry Mamelody you know there will be more joining up who starts off rude like this guy did.

29. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years ago

good, bad.   bad, good.  man, its a good thing I don't have to rule on who is good and who is bad - I just can't tell write from rong no more!

30. Has_aWayWithWords profile image63
      Has_aWayWithWordsposted 14 years ago

This thread just looks like a good place to come hang out. I mean hell if wankers are welcome then I say lets get to wanking    lol

Now you talking! although us girls we don't wank unless someone is watching big_smile big_smile.. <<<< opens her shutters and welcomes viewers!>>>

31. Rochelle Frank profile image90
      Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

Our only concern is, (though he may be only 10 years old) that he is giving countries like Scotland a bad name.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
        Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

As a person who was born in Scotland, I agree smile

1. profile image0

Being a person who sooo wants to visit Scotland who has a husband who is half Scottish I agree too big_smile

2. tantrum profile image59

Scotland stands for its own! This 10 year old can't cover Scotland with shame. He's less than nothing.

32. profile image0

Jeez thanks Tantrum a song popped in my head just now from you saying Bad girls are good... "Good girls gone bad" lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)