jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (20 posts)

I hate Mondays!

1. Mamelody profile image60
    Mamelodyposted 7 years ago

Worst day of the week.. so much work, not much getting done, bills bills bills are due... and just bloody awful... every f**** Mondays!

Do you suffer from Monday blues? What's your cure for it...

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

With all the different threads you have started in the past few days.....is there anything you don't hate?

Just curious. tongue lol lol big_smile smile

Mamelodyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I love Milkshakes.. shaken, not stirred...wink

2. manlypoetryman profile image75
      manlypoetrymanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Beer!

2. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 7 years ago

Oddly Monday's don't seem so bad to me. It's later in the week, like Thursday I don't like...so close to the weekend yet not quite there yet and it seems like the day just drags by.

3. CMHypno profile image94
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

Monday is OK - I don't mind Mondays, they tend to be a fairly quiet day for me.

4. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

I love Monday. Its one of the best days of the week for me.

5. Bill Manning profile image75
    Bill Manningposted 7 years ago

Since I work at home every day is the same for me. In fact I like Mondays cause I can call it my Sunday, or any other day! smile

Do you do hotels on Mondays then? lol (I'm sorry now I call you the hotel guy! big_smile big_smile)

1. Bill Manning profile image75
        Bill Manningposted 7 years agoin reply to this

How did you guess! Yes Monday is the day I go from hotel to hotel, looking for cute Vietnamese girls that don't speak English. I buy them a drink and invite them up to my room that I buy right then and there!  roll

When I use to work at Disney I made extra bucks as a housekeeper at the Contemporary resort hotel. Never had any luck finding chicks there however. smile

Perhaps if you wore the maid outfit you may have advantage of getting some... lol

6. Princessa profile image84
    Princessaposted 7 years ago

I hate Mondays sad

7. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

I love Mondays, something good always starts on a Monday....Monday starts with M, my name is Maita

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

roll lol lol lol

8. Ann Nonymous profile image59
    Ann Nonymousposted 7 years ago

OMG...it IS Monday...with all these Snow-days I am so confused and disoriented!!!!So really I can't bash on Monday when I have been enjoying my winter vacation and hibernation! Cheers to the snow and Happy Monday. In other words no Blue Monday here-I am having a White Monday!

9. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 7 years ago

Monday is ok - its just that when I am stuck with no travel plans all week it is the prospect of a dull week ahead of me that makes me CRAZY!  and MEAN!  so I'll try to control myself online, but if I'm grouchy, this is why.

1. Ann Nonymous profile image59
      Ann Nonymousposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yeah...okay so maybe I do get a bit of cabin fever as well! And before all this snow came I was suffering from SPRING FEVER! uh oh! Hope you survive, mega!!!!!!! Have a GREAT week : )

1. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 7 years agoin reply to this

You too, Ann!  I'll survive, just may get a bit bumpy around Thursday!  and I should be thankful we aren't covered in snow here!

10. Betty Reid profile image59
    Betty Reidposted 7 years ago

I kind of like Mondays.  It's a new beginning to try to accomplish the things I want and need to do.  Thursdays and Fridays remind me of the things I haven't accomplished.

11. Cayden Ryan profile image59
    Cayden Ryanposted 7 years ago

Mamelody, Mondays are simply the day that follows Sunday, think for instance if your work week ended on Sunday and started on Tuesday, you would be I think Mondays are just another day.

working