jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (17 posts)

My hub has been up for more than a week, low score

1. Successcoachdiane profile image51
    Successcoachdianeposted 9 years ago

How do I increase my score and get comments to my hub?
    Thanks, successcoachdiane

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Posting in the forums helps, people will click on your icon to check you out smile

2. profile image0
      terrygposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Hello S C Diane, for fear of becoming a member in the slammers club I will only make comment that your hubs topic would surround your profile discussing your experiences as a dietician. I for one would be very interested in reading your original content on the subject.

As for Internet Marketing and MLM coaching it is not a favored topic here. I would not leave a comment as I have my own opinions on this and my comments never get approved on the subject anyway.

As for dietician I can think of one hundred questions I could ask right now and I have not read your hub yet.

Be an authoritive person in your field and your score will soar both in hubpage score and your profile score.http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/approval.gif

3. goldendragon profile image53
      goldendragonposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Here is an excellent hub which may help you understand How HubScore Works.

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

I think your low hub score may have something to do with this:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#overly_promotional

big_smile

3. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 9 years ago

Here are some of my ideas for improving HubScore

http://hubpages.com/hub/Boosting-HubScores

1. DJ Funktual profile image87
      DJ Funktualposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I JUST WANTED THIS REPEATED after all those repeats in there.   Check it out.

4. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 9 years ago

You've got more than 2 outbound links to the same domain.

And they are the only outbound links. And given the content it's as Mark states: overly promotional.

How can you get more comments on your hub?

By having something worth talking about.

It's called "How to Stop Being A Victim Of Your MLM Company in 10 Steps". But I don't see 10 steps on that hub.

5. Lissie profile image83
    Lissieposted 9 years ago

Why would I want to read an ad even less comment on it? Write something that someone wants to read

6. Successcoachdiane profile image51
    Successcoachdianeposted 9 years ago

Thanks for everyone comments about my first hub.They were honest, enlightening and genuine. I have deleted that hub and have a new one up. I hope this meets the expectations of the members.

7. bangambiki profile image55
    bangambikiposted 9 years ago

I had the same problem, I deleted the offending hubs and my hubscore is not so bad now though I need improvement

8. bangambiki profile image55

I had the same problem, I deleted the offending hubs and my hubscore is not so bad now though I need improvement

9. bangambiki profile image55

10. bangambiki profile image55

11. bangambiki profile image55

12. bangambiki profile image55

13. RavynSteel profile image63
    RavynSteelposted 9 years ago

Surely it's not necessary to post the same thing 6 times? Or did your button stick? :-P

working