jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Can somebody explain to me

1. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

What this guy is doing?

http://hubpages.com/hub/cash-gifting-programs

Is it just another scam, or you guys really can't give your cash to anybody without it being officially organized and tax-deductible?

2. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago
  3. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Thanks Charlotte smile

That's what I thought - but then I saw MrM comment and thought I might be wrong big_smile

4. gamergirl profile image61

lol

Big fat pyramid scheme, it could work if you rope in idiots.

Kinda like those ads saying you could earn 600 bucks a week in less than a few hours of work a week - but then when you answer the ad they want you to pay 10-15-20 bucks for 'training materials' which basically give you instructions on where to place ads just like the one you answered.

5. gamergirl profile image61

Figures the guy unapproved my comment where I left the link exposing it as a pyramid scheme.  *laughs*

6. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

I guess you flagged him anyway big_smile Even I did wink

7. gamergirl profile image61

Yeah, I sure did flag him.  big_smile big_smile Great minds think alike, even ours.  wink

8. Bonnie Ramsey profile image79
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 9 years ago

This scam is also listed with mlmwatchdog.com. I am a member there and receive the newsletters with scam updates and such. This one was in the newsletter I received yesterday. Sickening how they could take this and make a scam from it but I guess people do it every day. Don't know how they can sleep at night !

Bonnie

9. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 9 years ago

I figured it was a scam...anytime you can get free money for basically doing nothing it is a scam

1. Whitney05 profile image83
      Whitney05posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Ditto. Although it is a nice idea. Ha

working