jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I think the hubbers author rank should be less arbitrary.

1. Falsor Wing profile image81
    Falsor Wingposted 7 years ago

Someones going to see I have a 92 score and assume I know what I'm doing. all it seems to mean is that I've been here more than a week and post regularly.

P.S. Deep down I'm thrilled I have an impressive looking stat, it will have to do in the place of real income for the time being.

1. alternate poet profile image67
      alternate poetposted 7 years agoin reply to this

your score seems to have been arbitrarily docked two points - that will teach you to criticise the system big_smile big_smile

2. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

haha, not anymore. AP is right. Don't sweat the fukin thing, don't mean chit.

3. Falsor Wing profile image81
    Falsor Wingposted 7 years ago

I know they're fairly meaningless, that was my complaint or suggestion. replace the current arcane ritual and augery driven ranking system with one that actually indicates the skill and or experience and or superior intellect of a user.

new hubber questions would be cut in half if there were no numbers that looked important enough to investigate but are actually irrelevant.

1. alternate poet profile image67
      alternate poetposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If it was for intellect there would be so many single figure rankings it would be embarrassing!

4. Urbane Chaos profile image96
    Urbane Chaosposted 7 years ago

I'm at 87.  A week before, it was 72.  Before that, it was 90 somethin'.  I think HP just throws random numbers out there to keep you involved.

Ralwus is right, it don't mean chit.

working