jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Cannot Setup My Adsense

1. humanmade profile image61
    humanmadeposted 7 years ago

I already have an Adsense account, and this is the second time in the last five days i try to set it up on hubpages with no luck, it is not showing on my affiliate settings, however, on my adsense account, hubpages.com is showing as enabled on my 'Account Access' tab ... in general does it take time to show on hubpages? what to do?

1. mausmi profile image72
      mausmiposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sign into Google AdSense, go to 'my account' and then 'account settings'

https://www.google.com/adsense/account-settings

and find out what email address, phone number and zip code they have on file for you.

Then, to associate your existing AdSense account with HubPages:
      1. Sign in to your new HubPages account
      2. Go here:

http://hubpages.com/user/adsense/?action=edit

3. Select 'Yes'.
      4. Enter the email address from your existing AdSense account
      5. Enter your postal code and the last 5 digits of your phone number (the ones the AdSense has)
      6. Click Link my Accounts

1. profile image53
        Charis Graceposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have also had this problem. I tried doing what you suggest, mausmi, and all that happens is that Google tells me I've already given hubpages access.

I've tried getting hubpages to acknowledge the link using three separate browsers (firefox, IE and Chrome) and I've also attempted to create a link using a new, second hubpages account that I created to use as a test for this problem. When I tried to link the second hubpages account, Google just sent me the same message I got before with the original account, telling me that hubpages already had access.

Any additional suggestions on how to sort out this problem would be gratefully received. I've really been enjoying writing hubs since I started last week, but this is getting very frustrating.

2. Fiction Teller profile image60
    Fiction Tellerposted 7 years ago

Can I pop in a related question here?  I already have an AdSense account associated with my Hubpages account.  I'll be moving house soon.  When I update my phone number with AdSense, do I need to update it with HubPages, too?

1. Marisa Wright profile image95
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No.

1. Fiction Teller profile image60
        Fiction Tellerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Marisa.

3. humanmade profile image61
    humanmadeposted 7 years ago

Dear Mausmi,

That's what i have been doing, but no association / setup could be seen / done. Other than this, what could be the reason for this problem?

working