jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

Cool song I found

1. Shadesbreath profile image85
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

I'm probably just the last person to have discovered them, but, Pandora just kicked down a song called "Evacuate the Dancefloor" by a band called Cascada.  I had to go get it on Itunes, and am now on play number 11 in a row.   LOL.

Anyone ever heard of these guys? Am I the last one to have ever heard of them?

Not that I care if I am... it's just a good song, so, I'm bored and they deserve a plug for how entertained I am right now.

1. TheGlassSpider profile image74
      TheGlassSpiderposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Nope...I am the last to hear of them LOL. I'll go check them out. Thanks for sharing!

2. myownworld profile image79
      myownworldposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hi Shades, I'm not a big Cascada fan, but I did discover her some time back because of this song:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0bjwez8mg

It's one of my favorite love songs ever... and her voice is unbelievable here; of course it has a faster version too, but I just love this one... enjoy! smile

2. profile image0
    LegendaryHeroposted 7 years ago

Haha, wow, you've just now heard it?

Getting out of the times is the first sign of getting old. big_smile

Here's another good Europop song for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qTFqnDp … nPesRhQKWU

Shadesbreathposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I know, right!  But I LOVE good new stuff, I just have too many other priorities and this stuff gets away from me.  I"m so going to check out that link right now.

2. Shadesbreath profile image85

OMFG  THIS SONG IS AWESOME!!!!

1. profile image0
        LegendaryHeroposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The first one I've heard, the second one is cool... my wife just came in and totally destroyed my music bubble (sigh), but I am so going to hit the rest of these.  I hope one of them is as good as that Mm Ma Ma one and I will hve gotten enough songs for about 100 hours of writing in one night.  SOOO cool.  I'm starting a novel weekend after next; you have NO idea what you just gave me.

1. profile image0
            LegendaryHeroposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Wow, you've heard Moskau before? That's the first time that's ever happened to me when sharing it.

I don't think the rest of the ones I gave you match up to Crazy Loop, but their still pretty good. Just a warning though, number 3 is a little weird, but very catchy.

MUST...REFRAIN...FROM ZINGER!

Also check out Last FM (http://www.last.fm/home), its like Pandora, only better, in my opinion.

1. mrpopo profile image80
              mrpopoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I can't stop laughing at number 3 lol love it

1. Ign Andy profile image59
                Ign Andyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

sha la la ..... LOL. What a mustache !

working