jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Question

1. nicregi profile image79
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

Hi guys. I am curious about HubPages. I heard alot of good things about HubPages, read the forum guides but I would like to hear from you guys personally.

1. Earning money
    Do we earn any income by Page Per View?

2. Publish Hubs
    Once i published a hub, it is possible to be viewed by everyone right? Because I have posted a couple of hubs and noticed less or no views at all. It could be my topic but just want to be on the safe side.

3. Earning
    Normally for new hubbers, how long does it take to see your first money flowing in? 3 months?

Sorry for typing so short. (at the office now)

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

2. sunforged profile image77
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

1. you earn money through a possible 4 integrated affiliate programs (plus any other you choose to add yourself)

Although only 2 are accessible to all and have a real rev potential.

Adsense DOES have the occasional per impression earning but its not something you should aim for - your partners want actions (sales and leads) this is what you will earn from

2. A published hub is lose on the world wide web, viewable by all (who can find it)

3. You can earn on your day but most report earning reaching their mailbox or banking accounts after around 10 months - we have seen some recent success stories in the 5 months window thgough

1. nicregi profile image79
      nicregiposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Great! Thanks for the information sunforged. So the 2 u said are adsense ad kontera? actually i still not really used to Kontera as i have not use it in the past. still reading on Kontera and the rest thou.

I seriously feel the community here is better than anywhere else. Hope to see you guys around.

1. wilderness profile image99
        wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I use adsense and Amazon.  It seems that many of the experienced hubbers differ in their opinions of kontera, but nearly all agree that it shouldn't be used until page views are in the 10,000 range.  As a result I have not really investigated it, but would suggest you do some real research on it before signing up.

3. sunforged profile image77
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Kontera is garbage

I was referring to adsense and amazon.

ePn is great but your not likely to get accepted into the program just yet

ePn is eBay, right?  I didn't think they would accept anything new from HP anymore - only you old timers that cheated and got here before the rest of us.

1. sunforged profile image77
        sunforgedposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I am accepted because I signed up for my own websites before I joined HP

You cant sign up THROUGH HP anymore, its still probably easy to get accepted if you buy a $8 domain and 5-10/monthly hosting account.

you can easily recoop that cost in a day, btw (or not)

An interesting thought, although I understand that eBay requires that you actually DO something with the domain.  And it seems that I remember far back through the mists of time that MSN will host a small domain for me at no charge.  Not sure about that at all, though.

working